The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS5 Enhanced New Player Needs....

Ken_Koerperich
Ken_Koerperich
✭✭✭
I know it's a big ask, and having only 20k Gold to my name may not even make it worth your while. But I'm looking for someone to make/craft me a "TRAINER" set of gear, no "Named/Set Bonus's" needed. Just pure TRAINING Gear in 'BLUE" that can get me to Lv50.....

Helm - Light Class, mask/no mask either or, any motif
Shoulder - Heavy, any motif
Chest - Medium, any motif
Belt - Medium, any motif
Glove - Medium, any motif
Pant - Medium, any motif
Boot - Medium, any motif

Rings x 2 Wpn Damage or Stamina Regen
Necklace Wpn Damage or Stamina Regen

Weapon 4 Daggers - "cool" look

OOPS - Forgot, I'm Almost Lv 40.....So Level 40 Gear.....

I'd appreciate it, COD via mail to Ken_Koerperich

I play way to early for most people, game is usually dead when I'm online.... 0600 - 0930 CST

So mail is the only way.

Thanks!

Please Post/Answer Below If Your Going To Help So Someone Else Doesn't Waste Their Time On This Request/Ask!!
Edited by Ken_Koerperich on June 27, 2021 11:30PM
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

Nobody...

What a shame...
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Another 2 days, no response, no help...

Hmm!?
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just ask in zone chat would be a lot simpler quicker and easier except for the blue jewelry which case 10k is way to low. Take white and be happy about it.
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Just ask in zone chat would be a lot simpler quicker and easier except for the blue jewelry which case 10k is way to low. Take white and be happy about it.

Bwahaha! I play in early early AM....

Nobody is on....

That's why I asked here...

• Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, another 3 days, and not ONE rich crafter can sacrifice low level stuff to help a noob out?

No "set" bonus's are needed...

Just "Train" on everything I listed, weights as specified, motif doesn't matter as I wear a "costume" for now....

Daggers so I can actually kill things....

Lv20 gear isn't cutting it, and I'm getting total poooopeeee as drops....

Thanks!

• jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second thanks to how material scale we need to go out of our way to farm on lower levels or buy the ore/wood/cloth/leather. Third crafting its self gives CRAP for money its the refined mats that sell okish. Then you have the perk stones and time. You can find a lot of people willing to make it for free [snip] Crafters spend MONTHS maxing abd learning traits. As fir jewelry take whites NO ONE will blue under cp160 that's around 120k fir the entire jewelry upgrade.

Edited by jircris11 on June 30, 2021 3:59PM
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Viewsfrom6ix
    Viewsfrom6ix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If no one is helping you craft them, try buying it from guild traders.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've removed some posts from this thread as they violated our rules on baiting. It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post