The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New player LF active guild

soulkingn7
soulkingn7
Soul Shriven
Hello I started playing couple of days ago and I’m loving it. I hope I can find some awesome people who enjoy playing this game and socialize. I’m still very low level so I can’t really do end game stuff but I want to try when I reach max level.

I guess I should say I this isn’t my first mmo I have played world of warcaft but not a lot of it and I also play final fantasy and I have a lot of hours in. I love fantasy game and pretty much like rpg and jrpg. I love games with a good story.

I’m on the west coast if anybody want to know
I’m usually on kinda later of the day. I’m looking for a guild that is active and i don’t mind joining a discord too. I’m really loving this game I want to run dungeons with guild and hopefully do trials. I promise here to stay if you want to ask more questions leave a massage here or send me a discord massage.

discord: Ser_Pounce_Alot#3580

Edited by soulkingn7 on June 19, 2021 8:48PM