The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Opinions please...

Ken_Koerperich
Ken_Koerperich
✭✭✭
Need to know whether I should Destroy or Store all these freaking Treasure Maps, that are in Zones I won't get to in quite awhile?

Remember, I have limited space/storage, I'm a noob, and I'm really leaning into destroying them as they are in my way...

Thanks!
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep/sell all treasure maps for The Reach, Western Skyrim, Blackreach and Blackwood. They are valuable and worth doing.

As for everything else, I try to give them away and if nobody wants them, I just destroy. While you could potentially get some value out of them, my storage space is more valuable to me so into the void they go.
  • Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    I keep/sell all treasure maps for The Reach, Western Skyrim, Blackreach and Blackwood. They are valuable and worth doing.

As for everything else, I try to give them away and if nobody wants them, I just destroy. While you could potentially get some value out of them, my storage space is more valuable to me so into the void they go.

Agree'd...

• Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Treasure maps sell between a few hundred gold up to several thousand gold each on PCNA.
    PC NA
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'd definitely say store or sell them. Even if they're for Bleakrock or something, now that they can give motifs and other items with antiquities, people will buy them up pretty quick in guild stores.

A solid asking price floats between 500 and 1000 gold on PC/NA, and lower if you want them to go quicker, but it may vary depending on the platform. Another option if you're in a guild is to ask an officer if you can deposit them in the guild bank for use in a raffle, giveaway, etc.
    PC NA
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I cannot sell them I destroy them
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in a guild, there are always people that enjoy doing them. I have one player I send all my unwanted maps to and she is happy to do them.

Another option, if you want to do them in the future, is to send them to a friend, who then "Return to Sender"' them back to you, that way they can sit in your mailbox for 29 days before you have to take them out and do it again. It's not ideal in my opinion, but it's a choice you could make.
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• Ken_Koerperich
    Ken_Koerperich
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in a guild, there are always people that enjoy doing them. I have one player I send all my unwanted maps to and she is happy to do them.

Another option, if you want to do them in the future, is to send them to a friend, who then "Return to Sender"' them back to you, that way they can sit in your mailbox for 29 days before you have to take them out and do it again. It's not ideal in my opinion, but it's a choice you could make.

Have none of those.

Friends don't play this.

No Guild.

Lv29 only on PS5...

No PS5 Grouping/Forum thingy....

And most that are posted currently have ignored me...

ROFL!

Thanks for the input though...
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Youi can unlock non-contiguous zones fairly easily by buying the cheap apartments in those zones. Fast-travel is free to homes. I would recommend that every new player do this.

But if you are running out of space, destroy them. Those maps drop all the time.