The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XBOX Enhanced Bug - "A User Profile Was Not Selected" - Cannot Login

Ahza
Ahza
✭✭
Hello,
Cannot Login. I open XBOX Enhanced ESO app, click A to login, the popup side bar profile select screen for xbox comes up and makes me select my gamer tag in the list, i then select my gamer tag, it then goes back to ESO which then pauses for a bit until an error finally pops up on ESO saying "Loading Profile Failed" "A user Profile Was Not Selected".

What I have tried to try to resolve.....
1. Uninstalled/Reinstalled ESO
2. Signed out and Signed into XBOX
3. Rebooted XBOX
4. Cleared cache, rebooted xbox and unplugged for 5 minutes.
5. Frantically hit the login button mortal combat style.
6. Threw my xbox out the window.

Still cannot login since this morning. Anyone else having the same issue???
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 17, 2021 8:43PM
  • Ahza
    Ahza
    ✭✭
    Edit: "LOADING PROFILE FAILED - A USER PROFILE WAS NOT SELECTED" tqhmnryhd15e.jpg
  • Ahza
    Ahza
    ✭✭
    After hours of troubleshooting on my end. It appears to be a port forwarding issue. I had to make sure my IP address has XBOX Live Port forward numbers in the router setup properly. Hope this helps someone else in the future.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for providing the resolution for this login issue. As the OP issue is now resolved, we are going to close the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.