Maintenance for the week of June 27:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 27, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609214/tales-of-tribute-exploit-account-bans#latest

Kill Kmolag

Hippie4927
Hippie4927
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else having trouble getting Kill Kmolag boss in the portals? He's the only boss I still need and he never spawns for me. I keep getting the same 5 bosses over and over and over again! It's very frustrating! I love Blackwood and I love the Deadlands but I'd really like to get the achievement for killing all the bosses!
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 22, 2022 11:20PM
PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Qagh
    Qagh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble with 2 other bosses, but not with Kmolag.
    CP 2000+ - PC/EU - PvP: Gray Host
    Qagh - StamDK - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Qagho - MagSorc - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghi - Stamblade - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Pelzgesicht - Magcro - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghoo - Magplar - Khajiit - DC
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He finally spawned for me today but now I have a question for anyone who can help. What is it that he does that one-shots people? There were 3 of us fighting him and we weren't in the red but we all instantly died from something. What is it and how do you defend against it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • delenn35
    delenn35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I push this up?

    I have tried to fight this *expletive* twice and twice he has obliterated me.

    The battle with the final boss is easier.

    No idea with this guy.
    Edited by delenn35 on June 18, 2021 3:22PM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delenn35 wrote: »
    Can I push this up?

    I have tied to fight this *expletive* twice and twice he has obliterated me.

    The battle with the final boss is easier.

    No idea with this guy.

    It killed me a couple of times in about 2 seconds, not sure how.

    At first I thought it was similar to the mechanic of Iratan the Lightbringer, but circling around staying 'out of red' still killed me.

    I think I saw a 'flamethrower'-like attack coming from this mob but didn't really have much time to figure it out.

    Third time I did the same thing, circle around staying in between the ground AoE 'blades' and it didn't kill me so I killed it.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I googled and the only thing I could find on the Deadland bosses other than location was at ESO-Hub.com and here is what they said:

    "Flarion - He is a fire atronach, that will send out a wave of flames in front of him upon engaging him. He then explodes in fiery explosives that will cause a lot of fires on the ground. At around 50% of his health, Flarion will receive a damage shield and stomp the ground, causing spires to erupt. He also has a very nasty Heavy Attack, so that the one tanking him should make sure to block.

    Ol’icath - A giant Daedroth that has a frightful stomp which will make players stumble and a flame breath that will throw the player off their feet.

    Domoira - She is a very fiery Dremora, wielding a one-hand weapon and a shield. She will snare the player with talons, and then let fire meteors rain from the sky that will stun them. She also has a fiery breath attack she casts in front of herself in a cone. She also casts a large ring of fire that will hurt everyone standing inside it.

    Faram-Xaran - She is a Nixad and will send out fiery flames from herself. Her most dangerous attack though is a volcano that she will call forward and that will hurt every player surrounding her, unless someone stands in it and blocks.

    Kmolag

    Salosuum - A titan that is accompanied by two Ruinachs that aid him in attacking the player. From time to time he attacks with a fire breath that will stun the one having aggro of the boss. He also erupts into fire and targets the player with fireballs, additionally to firepools spawning on the floor. Towards the end of his life he also calls up on two Ash Titans that assist him in his fight.

    Havocrel Duke of Storms - The final boss. The player first has to fight daedric adds that seem to summon the Duke. Upon them dying, their lifeforce seems to fill up the Duke and awaken him. When the initial Daedra dies, a wave of more Daedra will appear and try to kill the player. Killing these will bring forth an even more powerful wave of Daedra, with Ash Titans spewing fire. Upon killing these, the Duke awakens and will now be killable. Bringing him down to around 83% will make him go into his shield to call forth more Daedra that wander up to him, trying to get empowered. This continues until the boss is dead."


    I laughed when I saw this! Apparently, we're not the only ones who don't know what that mechanic is.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • delenn35
    delenn35
    ✭✭✭✭

    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    delenn35 wrote: »
    Can I push this up?

    I have tied to fight this *expletive* twice and twice he has obliterated me.

    The battle with the final boss is easier.

    No idea with this guy.

    It killed me a couple of times in about 2 seconds, not sure how.

    At first I thought it was similar to the mechanic of Iratan the Lightbringer, but circling around staying 'out of red' still killed me.

    I think I saw a 'flamethrower'-like attack coming from this mob but didn't really have much time to figure it out.

    Third time I did the same thing, circle around staying in between the ground AoE 'blades' and it didn't kill me so I killed it.

    I’ve tried this... staying out of the AOE and he still one-shots me. I give up!!
  • delenn35
    delenn35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    I googled and the only thing I could find on the Deadland bosses other than location was at ESO-Hub.com and here is what they said:

    "Flarion - He is a fire atronach, that will send out a wave of flames in front of him upon engaging him. He then explodes in fiery explosives that will cause a lot of fires on the ground. At around 50% of his health, Flarion will receive a damage shield and stomp the ground, causing spires to erupt. He also has a very nasty Heavy Attack, so that the one tanking him should make sure to block.

    Ol’icath - A giant Daedroth that has a frightful stomp which will make players stumble and a flame breath that will throw the player off their feet.

    Domoira - She is a very fiery Dremora, wielding a one-hand weapon and a shield. She will snare the player with talons, and then let fire meteors rain from the sky that will stun them. She also has a fiery breath attack she casts in front of herself in a cone. She also casts a large ring of fire that will hurt everyone standing inside it.

    Faram-Xaran - She is a Nixad and will send out fiery flames from herself. Her most dangerous attack though is a volcano that she will call forward and that will hurt every player surrounding her, unless someone stands in it and blocks.

    Kmolag

    Salosuum - A titan that is accompanied by two Ruinachs that aid him in attacking the player. From time to time he attacks with a fire breath that will stun the one having aggro of the boss. He also erupts into fire and targets the player with fireballs, additionally to firepools spawning on the floor. Towards the end of his life he also calls up on two Ash Titans that assist him in his fight.

    Havocrel Duke of Storms - The final boss. The player first has to fight daedric adds that seem to summon the Duke. Upon them dying, their lifeforce seems to fill up the Duke and awaken him. When the initial Daedra dies, a wave of more Daedra will appear and try to kill the player. Killing these will bring forth an even more powerful wave of Daedra, with Ash Titans spewing fire. Upon killing these, the Duke awakens and will now be killable. Bringing him down to around 83% will make him go into his shield to call forth more Daedra that wander up to him, trying to get empowered. This continues until the boss is dead."


    I laughed when I saw this! Apparently, we're not the only ones who don't know what that mechanic is.

    I also read this and noted the peculiar absence.

  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    delenn35 wrote: »
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    delenn35 wrote: »
    Can I push this up?

    I have tied to fight this *expletive* twice and twice he has obliterated me.

    The battle with the final boss is easier.

    No idea with this guy.

    It killed me a couple of times in about 2 seconds, not sure how.

    At first I thought it was similar to the mechanic of Iratan the Lightbringer, but circling around staying 'out of red' still killed me.

    I think I saw a 'flamethrower'-like attack coming from this mob but didn't really have much time to figure it out.

    Third time I did the same thing, circle around staying in between the ground AoE 'blades' and it didn't kill me so I killed it.

    I’ve tried this... staying out of the AOE and he still one-shots me. I give up!!

    @delenn35 Try to do him when there are lots of other players there so you can take him down before the one-shot. That's how I finally killed him and got the achieve for killing all the bosses. Now when I go in the Deadlands, I avoid him like the plague! lol
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • dkperson
    dkperson
    Soul Shriven
    After a few tries I figured out how to solo him, it's not so hard, but you do need abilities that heal you.
    I was able to kill him alone by just using my main DPS skills to DPS him down until how does his AOE fire ring, and when he does that I used my ultimate, and all of my DPS while healing at the same time. It was enough to sustain me through his AOE fire ring, it seems as though you need to do maximum damage while he is doing his AOE fire ring in order to make it through or he will slowly one shot you. It is important to NOT RUN from his AOE fire ring and just focus on maximum DPS on him and heal on your self.
    GLTA!
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble getting Kill Kmolag boss in the portals? He's the only boss I still need and he never spawns for me. I keep getting the same 5 bosses over and over and over again! It's very frustrating! I love Blackwood and I love the Deadlands but I'd really like to get the achievement for killing all the bosses!

    Happened to me with one of the bosses (not sure if Komolag). Ended up making picnic on the boss island, waiting for bosses to respawn till it was one I've needed. Can solo any of them, which helped. Respawn takes about 5 minutes, took about half hour to get the missing boss.

    Or you could just run the portals repeatedly, he'll has to spawn at some point.
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn necromancers lol
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

    We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.