The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO not using GPU on my MacBook Pro

Krzysztof
Krzysztof
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I've recently decided to come back to ESO but I have a problem with a game not using my GPU which causes my game to have inconsistent fps (anything from 30 to 60 fps). I've seen a different post on this forum talking about this issue but I didn't manage to solve the problem so I decided to make a new post hoping someone has an answer.

I have a MacBook Pro '16 from 2019 with 8GB of GPU and updated software. I've tried forcing my Macbook to use GPU through Terminal and even changing settings in UserSettings.txt but none of those seemed to work. I don't have this problem with different games.

Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

Thanks! :)