The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Grab the ESO Plus Free Trial for DLC Access, Craft Bag, & More!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
un8dg5ypjync.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Grab the ESO Plus Free Trial for DLC Access, Craft Bag, & More!"

Experience ESO Plus™ membership during our free trial running from now until June 21 with no credit card info required and no strings attached!
Staff Post
  • SpaPooP
    SpaPooP
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Just an FYI to Website Staff.

This announcement says Greymoor is included:
    Greymoor (zone, story, and Antiquities system)

BUT the Webpage for ESO+ is still saying it isn't.
    (2020 Greymoor and 2021 Blackwood Chapters not included)

Over on ESOReddit we have posters asking/deciding on ESO+ based on the different language, might want a quick update to avoid some loss of sales.

Edited by SpaPooP on June 14, 2021 6:42PM
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    Is this buggy for anyone else? Each time I log into a character, I get messages that my free trial has ended and sometimes I can't reactivate it because the ESO Membership still shows on the character window even though I can't access anything to do with ESO+ (ex. outfit dyeing).
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this buggy for anyone else? Each time I log into a character, I get messages that my free trial has ended and sometimes I can't reactivate it because the ESO Membership still shows on the character window even though I can't access anything to do with ESO+ (ex. outfit dyeing).

Hey there, what platform are you playing on?
    Staff Post
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭

Stadia

Exiting the game hasn't helped, already done that twice and still having this issue.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stadia

Exiting the game hasn't helped, already done that twice and still having this issue.

Thanks for the info, the team is investigating this further.
    Staff Post
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    SpaPooP wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Just an FYI to Website Staff.

This announcement says Greymoor is included:
    Greymoor (zone, story, and Antiquities system)

BUT the Webpage for ESO+ is still saying it isn't.
    (2020 Greymoor and 2021 Blackwood Chapters not included)

Over on ESOReddit we have posters asking/deciding on ESO+ based on the different language, might want a quick update to avoid some loss of sales.

Greymoor is definitely included. First place I ported my alt to. Well, OK, not the first place. The first place I ported to was the restroom. Haven't logged on to the character for, like, 4-5 days. It was urgent. But then I ported to Greymoor (Western Skyrim).
    Edited by saf227_ESO on June 14, 2021 9:38PM
  • SpaPooP
    SpaPooP
    ✭✭
    saf227_ESO wrote: »

Greymoor is definitely included. First place I ported my alt to. Well, OK, not the first place. The first place I ported to was the restroom. Haven't logged on to the character for, like, 4-5 days. It was urgent. But then I ported to Greymoor (Western Skyrim).

Yeah, that's not the issue. Current and Prospective Players looking at the website for answers are seeing different text and they are pinging forums for answers, hence my note to staff.

• KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, the team is investigating this further.

A little more information; no idea if it's helpful. I've been playing one character for a few hours and she had the ESO+ ended message upon login but the membership buff was showing and the craft bag looting was working for a while (I don't think any other benefits were, but not positive). After a while, the craft bag looting stopped working so I looked at her character window and the membership buff was gone, so I went to the store and was able to activate the ESO+ trial so at least the craft bag looting started working again.

I traveled to Mournhold to fence/launder a bunch of items and when I loaded into the outlaw's refuge, the ESO+ ended message popped up, so I again re-activated it. I left the outlaw's refuge and, once again, got the message but I was again able to re-activate it. I don't recall seeing the message come up during other prior transitions, such as wayshrine-to-wayshrine travel or entering/exiting buildings and such, but it does seem to be de-activating at least some of those times (I just had to re-activate it after entering the bank in Mournhold but I didn't see a message).
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @KurganNazzir, just wanted to confirm that the team is still actively working on this issue. Thank you again for your patience here.
    Staff Post