The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] hunting for an Australian guild

matterandstuff
matterandstuff
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know of a good Australian guild that's still going?

It'd be awesome to be able to do trials and such at not 4am, but I've never managed to find one.
  • Brander12
    Brander12
    ✭✭
    Highway to Hell or PM me in game @Brander12 ;) Our guild is still going, not much ppl but ... going still! ;D
  • xStriid
    xStriid
    Soul Shriven
    Add me please @xStriid
  • Sekarf
    Sekarf
    Soul Shriven
    Hi womble buddy, I’ve just started a guild for this same reason.. ping fighters oceanic is the name or just message me ingame if your interested..
  • TheGrumpyKhajiit
    TheGrumpyKhajiit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. Looking for an Aussie guild in PC/EU. I normally play at night. Is this guild still going? 🙂
    Edited by TheGrumpyKhajiit on September 1, 2022 10:43PM
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi. Looking for an Aussie guild in PC/EU. I normally play at night. Is this guild still going? 🙂
    I second that motion! :)
    I'm also looking for an Australian guild for PC/EU.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alas, it's mostly been and gone - we had a really awesome time this time last year, grew really rapidly, were running events of all kinds multiple times a week - and then key people burned out and U33 and U35 kinda got rid of what was left. I think it's still around but not very active, which is a real shame, because it was a hell of a lot of fun while it lasted.