Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
[solo] Survive death traps in DLC and -II dungeons?
Have there been successes? I noticed in both of Fang Lair and Shada's Tear there seems to be a limit somewhat and may be "cheated":
- Fang Lair second boss(es): the trap appears to ignore my 32k armor and keeps drawing HP, and only releases me when it's close to the end (doesn't matter whether I have 20k or 40k). But when I got more HP, I got higher percentage of HP recovered immediately after the trap, and able to survive the attacks immediately after death trap.
- Shada's Tear - Blacksmith Zifri: the easiest. Her supposedly one-shot kill killed my companion, but I survived 3 without doing anything, merely by thick armor and high HP.
- Shada's Tear - Queen of the nereids: I kept getting pulled and once my companion died it's too difficult to keep fighting. The companion just stood idle on places where poisonous water burst out and required a lot of healing.
Could champion skills help? Like "Slippery"? or special sets that grants a shield, boosts HP or accelerates recovery when dying? Or maybe by holding magic shield for me and my companion all the time? (with very slow killing of enemies)