The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Aetherian Accord is recruiting! ~ LGBTIQ+, ASD (Autism), casual/social, welcome all, safe space.

Aiteall
Aiteall
Soul Shriven
Hail & well met!

The Aetherian Accord is an active casual/social guild, taking part in all ESO has to offer.
A close-knit, inclusive & safe community for fellow players.
Welcoming to all players. Discord, guild events & more! Interested?
Apply in-game by mailing @CommanderKharomir @Thorvir, or respond here!

Hello, I am Aiteall. I am a 31yr old woman from the UK, with a diagnosis of ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder).
I am not a part of the LGBTIQ+ community, but I have friends and family who are. I know what it is to feel left out, or discriminated against however for being 'different'.
I wish to build a close-knit, safe and inclusive community for all in ESO. Open-mindedness is required. So I decided to create The Aetherian Accord. I hope you consider joining us.

You are also welcome to join our Discord, if not the guild! @ http://www.discord.gg/YEws6PvNa3

Activities:
PvE, PvP, Dungeons, Trials, Achievements,
Fishing, Antiquities, Justice and more!

1. Active/Casual/Social guild.
  2. LGBTIQ+ friendly.
  3. ASD (Autism) friendly.
  4. All are welcome.
  5. Close-knit, safe & inclusive community.
  6. Discord:| Needed for guild events, rules and ranking up.
  7. Regular guild events. Dungeon Schools & Trial Schools!|r
  8. We take part in all ESO has to offer.
  9. Zero tolerance for discrimination or bullying.

Edited by Aiteall on June 23, 2021 10:23AM