The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting item priotarization

montjie
montjie
✭✭✭
I tried searching to see if there already was a thread regarding this but the search function somehow takes me to an error page.
Anyway, I was wondering if there was a way for the crafting system to prioritize the items I have on my character over the items I have in my crafting bag when I craft stuff.
Lets say I need 10x to craft something, I have 10x on my character and 2000x in the crafting bag. Cant we just have the system take the 10x on my character instead of taking from the crafting bag stack?
This would help out greatly with storage management, which is a real pain without crafting bag.
- easy farmable saltbucket -
- retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. The design is intentional so you always have a greater need for the crafting bag sooner or later when the bloat on inventory space gets frustrating to the point you at least sub 1 month to clear your bags.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Playing without crafting bag is virtually impossible for me, when my ESO+ sub runs out I can sometimes stretch it a couple days but not being able to deposit in your bank and constantly having to sell crafting materials gets really annoying.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope. The design is intentional so you always have a greater need for the crafting bag sooner or later when the bloat on inventory space gets frustrating to the point you at least sub 1 month to clear your bags.

Indeed, that's the whole idea ;)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    I hear ya, altough I could always make a mule or something like that. I already feared the system was set in place to be a moneygrabber for ZOS but hoped maybe I overlooked an option or something. Like how you can choose which soul gems you prioritize when using them.

Playing without crafting bag is virtually impossible for me, when my ESO+ sub runs out I can sometimes stretch it a couple days but not being able to deposit in your bank and constantly having to sell crafting materials gets really annoying.
    Its rough man. Been on the ESO+ less diet for close to a year now maybe. Its manageable and selling excess items can net you some pocket change, but holy hell is it tedious work. Part of why I barely touch the game anymore
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -