The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Voice chat: why do I keep being added to zone's voice chat?

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Why do I keep getting added to the zone's voice chat now every single time I log in with a char?
Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
I search in Options (Audio and Social) and there's no mention besides "Players Volume"...

PS - I don't use a headset atm but I've a PS cam (VR).
Edited by redlink1979 on June 10, 2021 11:43AM
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They fixed the guild list, so that means two other things have to break. The friends list, and the chat.

People are also getting muted and kicked when going into a delve in Cyrodiil. I don't know if instance changing does it overland. PS4 pro NA

I logged in to do writs, went to make coffee, and heard fringe political propaganda coming from my living room. It was more pathetic than funny.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Options
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also happening to me on PS4 and PS5. The zone chat icons/names also sometimes don't vanish from the screen and stay there until the game is completely closed and restarted.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already another thread about voice chat issues on Playstation, we've decided to close this thread. Please use the thread below for further discussion.

What happened to voice chat on PS4?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.