The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox One Voice / Guild Chat issues since Blackwood

CaperGuy
CaperGuy
✭✭✭
Posting here as it may be more of a bug report than it is an Xbox Client Technical Support issue?

Is anyone else having issues with Xbox game chat since Blackwood update?

I'm noticing that if I try to enter a guild chat, it's now sometimes saying there are 0 participants even when I know at least I'm in there. Or if I try to leave and re-enter the chat it's been getting messed up where I can't re-enter.

I tried /reloadui and that didn't fix it up. I tried creating an Xbox party, switching the setting in there to make sure it's using game chat, and closing the party but that didn't work. It seems like I have to exit the entire game and possibly reboot the Xbox in order to get a temporary remedy. It was glitching out for several of our guild members yesterday when switching in/out to do dungeons/etc that we ended up needing to use an Xbox party in order to hang out.

I don't see any forum posts about this right now so I'm not sure if others have been having this issue since Blackwood update 30 came out?
Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)