The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enhanced console experience

mikey_reach
mikey_reach
✭✭✭
Zos i thought you said i would be able to choose between performance or resolution on the series x? It is running at a higher frame rate but there isnt an option anywhere.
Edited by mikey_reach on June 8, 2021 2:39PM
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    enhanced console patch comes next week.
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    I see well thank you guys i missed that announcement. My tv however tells me it is 60 fps and everything feels smoother. Is there anyway to confirm that it is 60 fps right now? I feel like it is but then again the placebo effect can be pretty strong sometimes.
    Edited by mikey_reach on June 8, 2021 3:00PM
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    Can I choose to download console enhanced or can I keep the version I have now.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭

When they release the enhanced edition it’ll be the ps5 release of eso likely taking better advantage of the internal ssd and making already pretty speedy load times faster as well as other perks but you should be able to opt out and continue playing the ps4 version in back compat mode. It’ll be a separate download so that’s your call.
  • Drew8315
    Drew8315
    RNGeeze wrote: »

When they release the enhanced edition it’ll be the ps5 release of eso likely taking better advantage of the internal ssd and making already pretty speedy load times faster as well as other perks but you should be able to opt out and continue playing the ps4 version in back compat mode. It’ll be a separate download so that’s your call.

it be out for the series x too next week and they both be on par
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure we got higher frames as of right now both my series and my tv read that it does if i knew how to post screenshot i would. Another indicator is that my series x is not running the game through backwards compatibility anymore and reads it as a next gen(series x game).
    Edited by mikey_reach on June 8, 2021 6:17PM
  • Drew8315
    Drew8315
    Im pretty sure we got higher frames as of right now both my series and my tv read that it does if i knew how to post screenshot i would. Another indicator is that my series x is not running the game through backwards compatibility anymore and reads it as a next gen(series x game).

it not on Series x or ps5 Mikey it be release next week