The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

15 seconds into opening credits... CRASH!

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So PS4 NA server

Watching the opening titles, which are flickering and leading to seizures I'm sure... but beyond that... about 15 seconds in... first crash and freeze. This is boding... well... *sarcasm*
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Rittings

We recommend the troubleshooting in this article if the crashes persist.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were issues with crashing etc in the opening cinematic at the PC launch as well ...

If you can get past the cinematic then things might be better.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »
    So PS4 NA server

Watching the opening titles, which are flickering and leading to seizures I'm sure... but beyond that... about 15 seconds in... first crash and freeze. This is boding... well... *sarcasm*

Yes. The same thing happened to me earlier. My PS4 finished applying the update, I started the game, the opening credits started to play, and freeze crash.

I restarted my console, and started the game. The opening credits did not play, so I started them from the options screen, and they played all the way through. Then I verified that the trader/guild trader/crafting bag bugs were fixed. All good so far.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ingenon wrote: »
    Rittings wrote: »
    So PS4 NA server

Yes. The same thing happened to me earlier. My PS4 finished applying the update, I started the game, the opening credits started to play, and freeze crash.

I restarted my console, and started the game. The opening credits did not play, so I started them from the options screen, and they played all the way through. Then I verified that the trader/guild trader/crafting bag bugs were fixed. All good so far.

Ooooh, where in options can you replay the cinematics please? Would love to watch it again.
    Soupy twist
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Ooooh, where in options can you replay the cinematics please? Would love to watch it again.

On PS4:

After starting game, at Character Select screen, click Options (triangle on controller), Cinematic is first choice, scroll down one to Play Cinematic, and select. Enjoy!