Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Storm Atronach crates

JimT722
JimT722
✭✭✭✭✭
I played the first year or so on PC. My computer died so I transferred to PS4. I built a gaming computer recently and have started playing again on PC. My character on ps4 has enveloping scales and roostertail frills.

I really love how my character looks on ps4 and want that same look. I contacted support and I had a very generic response basically saying they can't process my request. Not even a name just Elder Scrolls online team. Great job Bethesda!

Are these ever going to return or is my only option to have that look is to play on a system I have no desire to use anymore?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They recently changed the policy on selling things out of season, and all requests get funneled to the same customer service rep who'll tell you the same thing.

Unfortunately, it seems the only thing to do is to wait for them to return.

It would be nice if things returned to the store more frequently, but there are a lot of disappointed people in this forum that feel that their requests aren't being heard. *cries in hairstyles*
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very stupid then. It isn't like I don't have them on my account. Just not on PC. Not having them at all I could see an argument. The appearance of one's character can impact their engagement with the game. Since this hasn't returned since 2017 as far as I can find I am probably not going to be able to get it on PC now.
    Edited by JimT722 on June 8, 2021 5:59AM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I would like them to return as well. I didn't know you could buy off season items from customer support. Sad to have missed out on that perk! lol
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JimT722 wrote: »
    This is very stupid then. It isn't like I don't have them on my account. Just not on PC. Not having them at all I could see an argument. The appearance of one's character can impact their engagement with the game. Since this hasn't returned since 2017 as far as I can find I am probably not going to be able to get it on PC now.

Just a correction, they returned in April last year.

Source:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57887
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked the wiki. it wasn't listed there. I wasn't sure that's why I said as far as I could find. Thanks for the correction.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No probs. Stuff has been returning more frequently lately so I hope you'll get your wish soon. =)

I did get mine yesterday, I was really looking forward to getting the Bonding Rite Vestment.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU