The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pchat is not hiding chat window

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I played around with the settings in pchat and now it is not "hiding" the chat window after a time as normal.

Any suggestions on what I messed up?

I like a much bigger window, but it hides things behind it at the same time, so I want it to properly fade away.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please test AT FIRST if it works if you disable all other addons and libraries except pChat and the needed libraries.
    If this does neither work:
    Check the settings -> Chat options -> Chat window appearel -> Transparency and hide etc.

If it as worked another addon was causing it and you should disable the other addons 1 after another and test which one.

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Please test AT FIRST if it works if you disable all other addons and libraries except pChat and the needed libraries.
    If this does neither work:
    Check the settings -> Chat options -> Chat window appearel -> Transparency and hide etc.

If it as worked another addon was causing it and you should disable the other addons 1 after another and test which one.

I am fairly sure I messed up something in the pchat settings since it did work right before I played with those settings, at least I think so.

That said, I will try disabling things and see what happens as well. Reminds me of my WoW days....
    PC
    PS4/PS5