Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

"LONG PATRIARCH BEARD Friendly Alert"

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Yo those who wanted the Long Patriarch Beard that missed it the last time (I didn't btw), Its on the crown store now. Who knows when it comes back to crown store next time.

Just a Friendly Alert.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you're on console
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't have console, sorry I thought all that shows on crown store also shows up on console. But I do remember if it was last year or if it the year before that people asked for it to return. So was just alerting to those people.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I don't have console, sorry I thought all that shows on crown store also shows up on console. But I do remember if it was last year or if it the year before that people asked for it to return. So was just alerting to those people.

I was jus wisecracking. It shows up on consoles tomorrow.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't even remember the last time a facial hair went up in the store. Don't think I have a character to use it on, but I'm totally going to get it. Wish the store would be more forthcoming with hair/facial hair styles.

(hint hint ZOS, there are a lot of people who'll buy hairstyles whether they need them or not, in case you ever wanted to release all those other ones NPCs keep teasing us with...)