Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please bring back Tel Galen

SIERRA720
SIERRA720
Soul Shriven
Unless I'm wrong, the last time it was on sale was in 2019. I missed it at the time and only thought to ask via a ticket after they stopped selling unavailable houses that way. It's been two years, please bring it back!
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would like this one..
  • SIERRA720
    SIERRA720
    Soul Shriven
    Just looking back through other discussions and it looks like there are quite few people waiting for it.. Weird it didn't come back already for the tribunal event
  • Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    I too have been wanting Tel Galen for years. I hope they bring it back soon.
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    SIERRA720 wrote: »
    Unless I'm wrong, the last time it was on sale was in 2019. I missed it at the time and only thought to ask via a ticket after they stopped selling unavailable houses that way. It's been two years, please bring it back!

I was in Tel Galen yesterday to see what it is. Since it's not on sale I couldn't port to it. Really different.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    It's due to come around soon. Just a heads up, the teleporter has a crack in the base where you can see underneath it. It's fixable with a cheap stone slab you can buy from the furnishing vendor in Vivec City. It will look perfectly fine after that.

Also personal opinion, I've been trying to decorate that house for years now and never finished. It's a big project. Also make sure you keep some Argonian servants on the premises since if you leave it empty, you could get an unexpected visit from some up and coming Oathman.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Another cool trick all my Telvanni friends and I do, is to buy the Totem of the Sixth House, then rotate it upside down and bury it in the ground. It will basically disappear but leave an Oblivion Ritual Circle on the ground, perfect for your rituals. Feel free to spice it up with Velothi Braziers and some ritual components.
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    i logged in to see if the July 2021 preview was up yet....because THIS house is the one i have been saving up and wanting forever. every.single.month.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup I want it to for a while now. Lets just keep hoping
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back all the homes - I missed Kushalit Sanctuary (due to personal issues going on irl), which was easy to miss as it was only up for two weeks... it's a niche home, it's not cheap... if ZOS is trying to sell it solely based on FOMO, then they're doing it wrong and don't understand how that marketing concept works.

It used to be they made exceptions for these out-of-market homes, you could buy them via the support ticket team. But they stopped that because too many people were doing it and the team was spending more time selling items and it was taking away from their regular support work.

That just goes to show, there's a demand out there, and it's going unfulfilled - which is generally a sign of something being mismanaged or poorly optimized. It's a loss of revenue for ZOS, and a loss of product and opportunity for the customer.

Beyond that, it makes for a very negative and frustrating experience for players stuck waiting and wondering - or a complete loss for players that won't be able to wait 2-3 years for the privilege of buying something from ZOS - people move on.

Even doing something like having a home sale once each year that would see all prior homes listed on the Crown Store - that would be awesome. Buy them when they come out, or if you miss them, you at least know that the annual home sale is coming up eventually.
    Edited by rootkitronin on June 29, 2021 9:11PM
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news! July showcase
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember how many times I've asked for Tel Galen... now it will be on sale in few days. Wow, fantastic ! Thanks ZOS ! And really appreciated the Vivec furnishing pack as well... :p
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Yay. Also Telvanni remember to get your robes.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo hapoy to finally have my Tel Galen and Telvanni robes! >:)