The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BLACKWOOD PORTAL SPAWN LOCATIONS

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
There are probably more portal locations, but these are the ones I found on the PTS. If you have a different location that's not on here, great! Revel in your hidden knowledge.

If this in any way helps you, consider subbing to my YT channel as thanks (link's in my signature) since this wasn't something that needed a video guide. There's already a few Blackwood video guides on there (as well as some for other zones), plus I'm working at least three other Blackwood exploration-based video guides that should be up in the next few days. Enjoy!

- SJ

PspB3oe.png
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.