Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maintenance Request 💌

krayphysh
krayphysh
✭✭✭
Hey! 😊

I understand that the random maintenance is necessary and am not at all complaining. Over the past week, we have had the pleasure of experiencing numerous maintenance sessions; Many people, myself included, play during later hours due to our work schedules. I don't recall the exact number, but I believe this is the 3rd or 4th time we've had maintenance shortly after I began playing this week. It has really cut into the amount of playtime that I've been anticipating since the new chapter release. Like I previously mentioned, I'm not complaining or upset at all; however, it would be pretty cool if you could throw us a few crown crates to compensate for the time we didn't get to play over this past week! 😉😉 Those are always exciting, lol

💙💙💙 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁 💙💙💙

Without a doubt, that That would be the coolest thing ever 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤗😁

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the week!

Best wishes!!!
@Krayphysh

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞*crossing fingers in hopes of logging on to find random crown crates lol!!!
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one is in full support.
    Options
  • ThoughtRaven
    ThoughtRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    encouragement-dream-big-meme.jpg
    Options
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, we've only had two maintenances this week? Tuesday when Blackwood dropped and then now.
    Options
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Eh, we've only had two maintenances this week? Tuesday when Blackwood dropped and then now.

We had one yesterday too around noon EST I believe.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoozy wrote: »

We DID? I played all day and was never kicked off. Hmmmm.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which server? I'm pretty sure EU was fine all day and it's usually us who is the problem child. But I admit I'm not 100% certain about NA.
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which server? I'm pretty sure EU was fine all day and it's usually us who is the problem child. But I admit I'm not 100% certain about NA.

It was na yesterday
    Options
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was na yesterday

Okay this must be just about the first time that happened. And by 'that' I mean the NA server needing taking down and EU running just fine.

Ah well, as an EU player you have my sympathies but it happens.
    Options