Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood's Relics and Rumblings quest - Ending choices?

Ru5tyShackleford
What are the results of your choice at the end of this quest? I would like to let her take the horn, but I have a bad feeling that she will do something stupid or worse.
Edited by Ru5tyShackleford on June 2, 2021 8:25AM
  • Ru5tyShackleford
    Bump?

Not sure if I've missed the ESO+ event already, but now would be a great time to continue playing. Anybody know the answer yet?
  • Lavaeolus
    Lavaeolus
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still curious I know the answer to this one, shamelessly pilfered from UESP if you want to look up the exact dialogue.
    Best outcome is to destroy the horn. If it was saved, well, you run into her later and... "I shouldn't have kept Phalevon's horn! Minotaurs can sense, smell, or somehow see it, even if you don't blow it. One set upon me halfway to Gideon. I threw the horn into a bush and ran. I barely escaped with my life. And many bruises!"

I destroyed the horn on my character, so this is second-hand knowledge.
    Edited by Lavaeolus on July 4, 2021 9:44PM
  • Ru5tyShackleford
    Lavaeolus wrote: »
    If you're still curious I know the answer to this one, shamelessly pilfered from UESP if you want to look up the exact dialogue.
    Best outcome is to destroy the horn. If it was saved, well, you run into her later and... "I shouldn't have kept Phalevon's horn! Minotaurs can sense, smell, or somehow see it, even if you don't blow it. One set upon me halfway to Gideon. I threw the horn into a bush and ran. I barely escaped with my life. And many bruises!"

I destroyed the horn on my character, so this is second-hand knowledge.

Thank you! Pretty much what I expected, though less bloody. Thanks for saving me from the worry!

Also wow, it completely skipped my mind to check her dialogue page on the UESP. I saw how bare the actual quest's page was and gave up.