The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Log In -- You aren't sending me the email

Tinolyn
Tinolyn
✭✭✭
For some stupid reason, I need an EMAIL code to play the game I was playing just fine an hour ago.

Could you send an email!? It's been 10 minutes.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 1, 2021 5:58PM
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    Going on 20 minutes now.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this problem with my main email account, and finally had to change my main email to my gmail account. I do now get game emails there. Some email companies go too far with their spam filter, and for some reason, ESO email didn't even make it to my spam filter on my main email.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check spam folder

Double check account's linked email
    Edited by Starlight_Whisper on May 31, 2021 12:39PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's certainly worth changing an email address when this happens. It isn't necessarily anything to do with ZOS or ESO, I've had a similar situation with an organisation I belong to where every time they sent an email I failed to receive it. I checked with them and with my ISP and the emails just disappeared somewhere into the ether. Eventually I gave the organisation one of my other email addresses and I haven't missed a single email since.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tinolyn

Have you tried the following when requesting your access code?
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you have not received your access code after trying the steps above, you should contact customer support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post