Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

What did you get from your Iron Atronach Crates?

• Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a baby fox. 🦊
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    Besides two common items (potions), the other two things I got were the Knight-Aspirant Cuirass & a Iliac Spotted Goat.
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blue dragonfly.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish we could get more than just 1 crate. When might they be in store?
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that Knight Aspirant kit. Looks sharp.

Unfortunately, I didn't get anything. A couple of potions and another crab pet I won't ever use. Cashed everything in for a grand total of 3 gems. Whoopie.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a pet of some kind. I don't remember what.
    PCNA
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A total waste of time, nothing but potions and food.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    an iron atronach dagger, has an effect and looks very cool

cant wait to see how the other weapons look
    at a place nobody knows
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't remember. I do remember converting all but an xp scroll into gems.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One style item and nothing of further use. Not worth it at all!

(Not a whole style set, just one item.)

And that was both sets (8 total items). 6 Crown Gems total after it all. That was a VERY lousy haul.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on June 2, 2021 7:37AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Pelirockjo
    Pelirockjo
    ✭✭
    A pet boar
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Goldspine Boar
    meo1WYW.png
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Shadow_CH
    Shadow_CH
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    Goldspine Boar
    meo1WYW.png

I got that one too + 3 gems
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xp scrolls and potions...
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • Audrena
    Audrena
    ✭✭✭
    I got a dye, and an XP scroll that at least generated 33 gems. Pretty underwhelming, but a good reminder of why I never buy crates :)
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Deadlands Cage, Bladed and the Knight Aspirant Helm.

Edit: Just logged in to NA, where I don't play, and got the Goldspine Boar and Senche Cub of Scarlet Regret. Oh, if I could just have swapped the rewards >_<
    Edited by Spearpoint on June 2, 2021 11:39AM
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESO
    My crate contained a small wooden and straw horse that emanated evil; when I touched it my blood ran cold...
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My battle scarred brute of an orc got a crochet emote. It's hilarious 8)
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder if anyone got a radiant apex
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Potions, Dye Stamps (lol), and the Iron Atronach Shield outfit page.
    ss3.png
    The Shield isn't that bad to be honest, it has a nice effect (on par with the Monster Set weapon styles we can get through the Crown Store). I'll just never use it lol. (Typical isn't it, I'm sure Tank Players got the Bow or something :lol:)
    Edited by bluebird on June 2, 2021 3:37PM
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got nothing I wanted.
  • Sahqon
    Sahqon
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »

I actually got a crab! I should pre-complain more often so the RNG has the choose between disappointing me or making a liar out of me! xD

Damn, didn't think to try that with a crate! It works with farming nirn in Craglorn, if I complain on chat, the next node will have double nirns, also worked with the Medusa staves... I should have complained about this crate beforehand like you :/
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    A wolf and a bubble emote:
    nROBNDY.png

Oooh lucky you that wolf is really nice
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got junk that I traded for gems and a knight chest outfit style. I am happy with that one although I love mounts and pets. Ah next time I will be more lucky again :)
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My battle scarred brute of an orc got a crochet emote. It's hilarious 8)

Oh please show us :D
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    A wolf and a bubble emote:
    nROBNDY.png

I got the same mount too, it is my first wolf mount and I've liked it so far
    Edited by Canperial35 on August 2, 2022 1:50PM
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight-Aspirant Greaves (blue) and Brimstone Nixad (bonus gold) plus 3 gems

I actually like Nixads, though I'm not sure which of my characters would use this one. I'm surprised the pet is gold tier. Wasn't this Nixad released somewhere else before this?
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Knight Aspirant Belt and 3 crown gems eh. potions.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kallykat wrote: »
    Knight-Aspirant Greaves (blue) and Brimstone Nixad (bonus gold) plus 3 gems

I actually like Nixads, though I'm not sure which of my characters would use this one. I'm surprised the pet is gold tier. Wasn't this Nixad released somewhere else before this?

It was originally a 1,200 crown purchase for a limited time.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knight-Aspirant Courting helm (blue)
    Sea Sapphire Dovah fly (purple)
    Gems things