The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I made dot-based soloQ stamDK build, check it out :)

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there! I've made a build that has 4 DoT skills + DoT proc set coupled with deadly (that buffs every skill and set here, including spammable) and maelstrom DW (buffs every dot skill in the build) and stinging slashes. Any enemy that don't run cleanses just burn to death by ticks.

It reaches 5145 WD (buffed, no-CP), so should be safe in the next patch.

https://youtu.be/KYv6BETJmUw
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you list the placement of the gear and traits, as well as bars? Thanks
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have an awesome just for the meme quality of the audio inserts. Very entertaining watch.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you list the placement of the gear and traits, as well as bars? Thanks

Gear is on the 0:01 of the video.

As for bars, you can click at different second of the vid to see it too, but quick overview:

Movement bar (one you generally use when you run around):
    soul trap -- ranged dot, opener
    chains -- ranged stun, opener
    slashes -- close range best dot, opener
    igneous, cauterize -- buffs you keep up

Any werewoof ulti to boost stam regen. Not used.

Aggro bar (one you use with intent to kill):

Flurry -- spammable, procs maelstrom buff
    Claw -- second best dot
    Spit -- AoE of choice, use it when you expect dodge to gain GCD advantage. It is also a dot, but the weakest of the 4.
    Elusive -- it lasts very long and gives whooping 7s major expedition with 7 mid. Evasion protects from the hardest hitting stuff (blastbones, shalks, dawnbreaker, jabs..).
    Healing -- self-explanatory

Leap -- best ulti :)
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Interesting looking build. No volatile armor buff, though?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No volatile armor buff, though?

Bars are stacked with other things, and I really like how buffs here are long term, and I dislike how that buff looks so I'm biased here :p

Having low armor is prob the main reason why this build is not so good at premades. But just major resolve wouldn't cut it I think, 7 mid is just very low base. Will see how the meta shifts next patch, maybe heavy armor bruisers will be less viable.

Also volatile morph is magica-based damage and not buffed by merciless and deadly, you would better pick the other one if you go for it.
    Edited by divnyi on June 1, 2021 10:13AM
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah I see. I run 7 med on stamblade and stamplar, tough surviving for sure