The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random queuing has destroyed leaderboard diversity...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know why this wasn't thought about, or addressed, back in ZoS HQ... I mean, on PS4 NA server we used to have 30 different people in the 3 leaderboard top 10 spots, with a LOT of diversity on who was getting leaderboard spots throughout. Players would enjoy Flag Games and build for them and play them almost exclusively (same for the other game types). Now... the same 10 people dominate all 3 leaderboards because of the sheer volume of games they play each week.

I really do feel like, if for no other reason, we could use a change in queuing whereby players can at least queue the way that they used to queue. Of the two queue methods (if we can't have both) I prefer queuing for a specific game type rather than just queuing solo/group option. I like coming up against pre-made groups - heck, I queue for both queues right now just to make my random queue faster (I think most probably do this).

Just something to think about.
Edited by ZOS_Michael on May 28, 2021 4:11PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why my post might have been edited... without notification too. Did I say something bad?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leaderboards show who plays the most and that's it. I've been #1 on all 3 boards just by playing BGs for 8+ hours/day.

What we need are ranks based on MMR just like Rocket League. I want to see player ranks and compare them to my own.

It's obvious ZOS doesn't innovate BGs. Many enhancements can be added but they're not doing anything. It's disheartening.
    PC NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree, Skaral.