The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blackwood stream team thingy twitch drops

Hallothiel
Hallothiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So it is over 6 days - will the crate limit be one per stream watched, one per day or one per event?

Please make clear the hoops to jump through for the possible reward 😋
Edited by Hallothiel on May 28, 2021 1:51PM
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Along the same lines, I'd also like to know what one has to do to get the Pink Torchbug. Hoping maybe it's given for ESO Live or something.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Nastassiya
    Nastassiya
    ✭✭✭
    Previously it's been streamers doing some kind of interactive thing, with their viewers, so it's randomly given out.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as the torchbug goes, I think the purple one was given out to everyone that watched one of the official Markarth streams. Really hoping this one will be awarded in a similar fashion.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the looks of the Twitch drops schedule, it looks like the six days of the streaming launch event are six separate drops campaigns, so we should be able to get 1 drop per day. But I've been wrong before, so... :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    From the looks of the Twitch drops schedule, it looks like the six days of the streaming launch event are six separate drops campaigns, so we should be able to get 1 drop per day. But I've been wrong before, so... :)

That would be awesome if it plays out that way.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the drops available for ps4/5 players? If so how do you set it uo & where can I find info on what/when/where to watch to get them?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »
    Are the drops available for ps4/5 players? If so how do you set it uo & where can I find info on what/when/where to watch to get them?
    Link your twitch
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41809/

Info about this streaming event:
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60141
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) six days of the streaming launch event are six separate drops campaigns, so we should be able to get 1 drop per day. (...)
    Yup, 6 campaigns = 6 twitch drops
    Edited by redlink1979 on May 28, 2021 1:00PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

*should*

Anything verified?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion ZOS should find another way to hand out things, and not through third parties. Like give something to everyone who logs into the game within 24h of an expansion release, or something similar. Atleast some way, so we can get this kind of stuff through the game itself.

Shouldn't the streams be able to sell themselves, with the information they provide? Having to 'buy' players to watch the streams, makes it seem the streams themselves are inadequate. And this is besides excluding players due to timezones.
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a reward. Not a bribe. And I’m grateful to be rewarded to watch something I’d already watch anyway.
  • PullaStormy
    PullaStormy
    ✭✭✭
    The official streams are always at a time where it's morning hours where I live, which means I'm sleeping - which is unfair, as I have a life outside of staying up until 5 AM lol... I wish they'd only add stuff like "log in within 24 h" to receive limited gifts.
    PC-EU - Roleplayer, Quester, Crafter, Furnisher - Fashion Scrolls - 1400+ CP
  • Rogue_WolfESO
    Rogue_WolfESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The official streams are always at a time where it's morning hours where I live, which means I'm sleeping - which is unfair, as I have a life outside of staying up until 5 AM lol... I wish they'd only add stuff like "log in within 24 h" to receive limited gifts.

Someone needs to write a twitch bot to allow those of us in different time zones the opportunity to catch the streams (and rewards) that are missed.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, aside from the Day 1 campaign, each of the other days' campaigns last for 24 hours, so you've got 24 hours to watch a stream and earn a drop for that day. Day 1 is different because it doesn't start until 10 AM EDT, so it lasts for only 14 hours.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    So it is over 6 days - will the crate limit be one per stream watched, one per day or one per event?

Please make clear the hoops to jump through for the possible reward 😋

My understanding that you need to watch ESO Stream team members for at least 60 minutes each campaign.
    Each campaign will run from 10:00am – 11:59pm EDT.

Different ESO Stream Team members will be featured on the twitch.tv/bethesda channel every 2 hours during the special streaming event.

The ESO stream team members have been given prizes. If I recall correctly, they include a torchbug code. Pink maybe.

All active drop campaigns are shown on the twitch inventory page
    https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns

Good luck.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, according to the drops schedule on ZOS's page, only the Day 1 campaign runs from 10 AM EDT to 11:59 PM EDT; the remaining days all run from 12:00 AM EDT to 11:59 PM EDT. :)

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers
  • Nastassiya
    Nastassiya
    ✭✭✭
    Rogue_Wolf wrote: »
    Someone needs to write a twitch bot to allow those of us in different time zones the opportunity to catch the streams (and rewards) that are missed.

Add The Dwemer Automation, it will tell you. :)
    Sarannah wrote: »
    In my opinion ZOS should find another way to hand out things, and not through third parties. Like give something to everyone who logs into the game within 24h of an expansion release, or something similar. Atleast some way, so we can get this kind of stuff through the game itself.

This event is to boost visibility of the chapter and generate sales

Twitch streamers are advertisers for ZOS. Stream Team members are frequently given codes to hand out to players who participate by watching their stream (during events). Also, they sometimes have Twitch Drops enabled. This is just a big interactive advertisement that cost ZOS pretty much nothing.

Edited by Nastassiya on May 29, 2021 5:10PM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, according to the drops schedule on ZOS's page, only the Day 1 campaign runs from 10 AM EDT to 11:59 PM EDT; the remaining days all run from 12:00 AM EDT to 11:59 PM EDT. :)

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

So drops only occur between those times?

Which will be between 3pm - 5am first day, then 5am to 5am UK time?
    Edited by Hallothiel on June 1, 2021 1:00PM
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twitch drops? Pink Torchbug?

Can someone ELI5 this for me please?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

You can earn one Ouroboros Crown Crate viaTwitch Drops each day this week by watching any of the channels listed on the Drops calendar here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

Make sure to click on the campaign to get details on exactly who has Drops activated each day!

Additionally, any Stream Team member listed on the hosting schedule has a pink torchbug pet to give away, though it's up to each streamer as to when/how they will be given out. Hope this helps!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You can earn one Ouroboros Crown Crate viaTwitch Drops each day this week by watching any of the channels listed on the Drops calendar here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

Make sure to click on the campaign to get details on exactly who has Drops activated each day!

Additionally, any Stream Team member listed on the hosting schedule has a pink torchbug pet to give away, though it's up to each streamer as to when/how they will be given out. Hope this helps!

Thanks! :smile:

It does help. I'm old, all this stuff goes a bit *swoosh*
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And yet again the Twitch timer does not work!

Watched kayPOWXD since 3pm UK when linked to Bethesda, and Twitch timer stuck at 7%.

Edit: Sorry - seems have to check via website & not the app.........

I hate tech when it makes things that should be easy rather a kerfuffle 😋
    Edited by Hallothiel on June 1, 2021 3:38PM
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

Watched kayPOWXD since 3pm UK when linked to Bethesda, and Twitch timer stuck at 7%.

I'm on the same one and I'm at 73% so not sure what's going on.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. How incredibly disappointing.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you look at the timer, make sure you exit out of the drops timer popup, vecause I don't think it updates the display while the popup is being displayed. You just have to open and check the popup, close the popup, open it again later to check progress, close it again, etc.

Also, if you're doing that but for whatever reason it still doesn't update, try closing the stream, closing Twitch, reopening Twitch, and reopening the stream. Sometimes it seems like Twitch loses touch with the fact that you're actively online and activel watching a drops-enabled stream.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Timer not working for me either, been connected for a long time, usually no issues. Would this be for PC linked only perhaps?
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    azjuwelz wrote: »
    Timer not working for me either, been connected for a long time, usually no issues. Would this be for PC linked only perhaps?

If you mean for people playing on PC, my account is PS4 so I don't think so
    Soupy twist
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    azjuwelz wrote: »

No, I always watch Twitch on my iPad while playing ESO on either my Windows desktop or MacBook Air.
  • KurganNazzir
    KurganNazzir
    ✭✭✭

Well that sucks. No torchbug for me. :neutral:
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually gotten more than one Ouroboros Crown Crate from this event? I got one for the first day (on 6/1), but nothing on the following days. I don't receive a countdown or any indication that I'm eligible for additional drops on the days since then.

I've tested this on Tea_the_Khajiit and ElloaWendy's channels, both of whom are listed on the Streamers page.