Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Master Angler] Fisherman Personality?

guarstompemoji
guarstompemoji
✭✭✭✭
This could be an amazing addition to a hard-won achievement. Make it happen, please! :D

Imagine swagger-walking with a fishing pole, and fish emotes...
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would probably make me motivated to get the achievement lol
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on May 27, 2021 8:41PM
  • Trobaka
    Trobaka
    ✭✭✭
    @beagles "Morning! Nice day for fishing aint it! Hu ha!"
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trobaka wrote: »
    @beagles "Morning! Nice day for fishing aint it! Hu ha!"

You beat me to it. Viva la dirt league.
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would probably make me motivated to get the achievement lol

I second that. I'd be much more motivated to get the acheivement if there was something worth while to go with it. A title just don't cut it for spending hours and hours fishing.
  • hundergrn
    hundergrn
    ✭✭✭
    YES! Please yes.. .give these hard slog achievements some meat to their bones.

Hell go the extra step and make it an excavation fragment grind for each base game zone you fill out. IDC

Love getting extra colors for the outfitting station, little toys to emote from random quests and content, skins for hard content, bits of flavor for going the extra mile. A personalities for the long grind, multi zone achievement, fishing master would be wonderful.

This could extend to other personalities as well.... the assassin personality from offing 1000 npc, militant for hitting 50 in pvp, hero personality from completing so many zone story lines (plus caldwell gold). Make them not just crowns, or the new currency coming, but earnable in game too.