The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP in a nutshell.

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
We have had no updates to the following:

:Maps
:Relic Weapon
:Visuals and Keeps
:Gates

I'm sure there is more that could be added, but overall the hand has shifted solely towards PvE without a significant care to pvp. And pvp is in the game so it should still be some what of a priority.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the counter you will get is they have updated the map by adding flags in towns and three outposts, the changed rss tower mechanics multiple times through the years, added the ability to destroy gates and bridges, added mythic siege and added the hammer...I completely agree that there could be some spicing up of the map and several issues that need to be addressed..but those are the things they could counter your argument with
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While there are very few updates, there have been updates. The map was updated with new towns and outposts. The relic weapon was an update. Gates went from indestructible to destructible.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All literally years ago.

We have past the point when they can be referenced in such a way that Cyrodiil is in dynamic state in which customers can expect either future or continued updates. Especially since ESO does not have a full time PvP developer.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    the counter you will get is they have updated the map by adding flags in towns and three outposts, the changed rss tower mechanics multiple times through the years, added the ability to destroy gates and bridges, added mythic siege and added the hammer...I completely agree that there could be some spicing up of the map and several issues that need to be addressed..but those are the things they could counter your argument with

Yeah they definitely could use those, but to me that's just "minor" tidbits they have added which I feel isn't even remotely closed to a better overhaul of the work they can really do.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    While there are very few updates, there have been updates. The map was updated with new towns and outposts. The relic weapon was an update. Gates went from indestructible to destructible.

Lol buddy above you said the same thing.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All literally years ago.

We have past the point when they can be referenced in such a way that Cyrodiil is in dynamic state in which customers can expect either future or continued updates. Especially since ESO does not have a full time PvP developer.

stop making sense, you're making me sad :'(
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place