The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's your LEAST favorite Cyrodiil Conquest Daily?

LightYagami
LightYagami
✭✭✭✭✭
What's your LEAST favorite Cyrodiil Conquest Daily? (i.e. the quest you really hate)
No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.

What's your LEAST favorite Cyrodiil Conquest Daily? 58 votes

Killing 40 Players
5%
MinyassahiziumClevaTreva 3 votes
Capturing 3 Keeps
5%
Sleep724CatagamiKordai 3 votes
Capturing 9 Resources
5%
Iruil_ESONoodleESOCycnusX1TheGreat 3 votes
Capturing 3 Towns
84%
Kikazarulolo_01b16_ESOJanus_CruentiLarsSDagoth_RacDrSlaughtrKartalinWald1naredspecter23gamma71JackeyMaster_KasNagualVDojohodaadirondackRaddlemanNumber7geonsocalGreasytenguAki-RalGrimlok_S 49 votes
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 9 Resources
    Resources and the towns, mainly because I'm often doing these alone and if there's any interference it can drag these quest out all night. Most of the time I'll just skip those two.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    NoodleESO wrote: »
    Resources and the towns, mainly because I'm often doing these alone and if there's any interference it can drag these quest out all night. Most of the time I'll just skip those two.

I usually play solo too... I don't enjoy capturing 3 towns because horse simulator is boring :wink:
    If I was killed, I have to do the horse simulator again and that's painful...... I skip that too...
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing 40 Players seems to bug for me if I'm in any size of group. If I'm solo, it's as easy as throwing down a meatbag catapult and tagging as many players as possible. In a group, I'm never going to finish that quest.

It's extra bizarre, because Kill 20 Players is the quickest of the bounties when I'm with a group.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    Killing 40 Players seems to bug for me if I'm in any size of group. If I'm solo, it's as easy as throwing down a meatbag catapult and tagging as many players as possible. In a group, I'm never going to finish that quest.

It's extra bizarre, because Kill 20 Players is the quickest of the bounties when I'm with a group.

For some people, if you're in a group you have to land the killing blow. Others don't have this issue. I have it on one character but not on my others.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    I drop the 3 towns quest. My favorite is kill 40.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    Not even once tried doing the three towns one because of the tightness in time for flipping all the flags together in cropsford.

I usually take 40 kills as the quickest (especially if you've a few lancers to tag everyone in a siege), but if the map and the population all aligns then 9 resources can be the fastest.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns

For some people, if you're in a group you have to land the killing blow. Others don't have this issue. I have it on one character but not on my others.

I wish you could just pick the one that works best for you character.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    Probably tied with 3 keeps.

As a mostly solo player I find Cropsford the worst to take, if you find any sort of resistance the guards will start respawning and flip the flags back on you.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns

I wish you could just pick the one that works best for you character.

That happened to me too. I have to land the killing blow if I'm in a group, but it's okay as I usually go solo.
  • dowkkono
    dowkkono
    ✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    I’m primarily only there for vendors.. often forget I even have the quest lol
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Capturing 3 Towns
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    Probably tied with 3 keeps.

As a mostly solo player I find Cropsford the worst to take, if you find any sort of resistance the guards will start respawning and flip the flags back on you.

Just need to aoe them down fast, turn the flag 'half circle' or what to call it. Until it says ex Cropsford merchant flag has been taken by xxx. Don't need to flip it full circle. Then run to the next and do the same on the other two flags. Lancer/coldfire can help you do this quickly if there's no enemy players and you have single target focused build.

I always delete capture 3 towns tho. :<
    EU | PC