The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bugged jewelry writs

xilfxlegion
xilfxlegion
✭✭✭✭✭
ok-- i listed two jewelry master writs in my traders last week.

one was for 550 vouchers the other was for 605 vouchers.

i noticed yesterday when i was looking at my listings that both writs have now changed to zero vouchers and dont list what needs to be made.

anyone else have this happen ? i have seen zero amount writ vouchers before but i assumed that had just dropped like that.

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no answers here and they havent answered my support ticket either. good talk
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked "anyone else have this happen?", and it seems that nobody has - hence the lack of response.
    Note that for support tickets to actually be acted upon, you need to wait for the automated reply and respond to that in turn, or they "will assume the situation has been resolved". Unless you do that, the ticket will not be read by a person.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You asked "anyone else have this happen?", and it seems that nobody has - hence the lack of response.
    Note that for support tickets to actually be acted upon, you need to wait for the automated reply and respond to that in turn, or they "will assume the situation has been resolved". Unless you do that, the ticket will not be read by a person.

after i didnt get an answer i went and looked in over 50 traders --- around 40 of them had some type of crafting writ listed that had zero vouchers --- its not just me,ty.
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    Sorry to say, but it can be just you. I buy/do writs constantly and have never seen one showing 0 vouchers for it. This is on PC/NA

If you're on PC, try disabling all addons. Regardless of your platform, try repairing your game files.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to say, but it can be just you. I buy/do writs constantly and have never seen one showing 0 vouchers for it. This is on PC/NA

If you're on PC, try disabling all addons. Regardless of your platform, try repairing your game files.

im on xb na --- see them all over the place. zos reimbursed me for them .