The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest bar editing?

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
Is there a way to make quest disappear from the bar at the top? I'm not doing daily fighting quests and wish they didn't clutter the bar. Also it seems there are quests all over the place that I won't do till later, ones that send me to far lands, and I'd like to remove them until I'm ready. Is this do-able at all?

Speaking of quests that nag you to leave town before you've even cleared the area your in, I find very irritating. Let's finish one thing before we start another. Maybe just me.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to make quest disappear from the bar at the top? I'm not doing daily fighting quests and wish they didn't clutter the bar. Also it seems there are quests all over the place that I won't do till later, ones that send me to far lands, and I'd like to remove them until I'm ready. Is this do-able at all?

Speaking of quests that nag you to leave town before you've even cleared the area your in, I find very irritating. Let's finish one thing before we start another. Maybe just me.

Also I just realized this is in the wrong place but don't know how to delete it or edit. Can that be done?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you are talking about the compass.

You can tell the game to only show the Focused Quest, or no quests at all. Do this in the game options, i forget which exact section

Also, note, when doing a multistage quest, the game will shift focus to some other quest in your list, and not the next stage. So, check your journal to make sure the quest you want is the one that the game is focused on.
    Edited by Nestor on May 24, 2021 2:25AM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I assume you are talking about the compass.

You can tell the game to only show the Focused Quest, or no quests at all. Do this in the game options, i forget which exact section

Also, note, when doing a multistage quest, the game will shift focus to some other quest in your list, and not the next stage. So, check your journal to make sure the quest you want is the one that the game is focused on.

Thank you. This should help a bunch.