Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get out of a district to safe area?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
You know, where I started a quest? Quintus gave it to me!

I took the ladder up to do the quest, but once in the city such as the Memorial district.
How do I get back to the platform where Quintus gave me the quest, and there is that trap door to get back into the original sewer area?

Do I have to enter the sewer again...way over at the other end again?
Or is there some simple ladder to get back up I keep missing?
Or do I have to die? ( which many people have been happy to 'help' me)

Tanks!

Z
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no ladder up to the spawn area. It is a *safe* area after all.

There is a sewer entrance nearby though ...
    :smile:

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I haven't been killed yet and I'm ready to leave, I usually just jump to Cyrodiil. (While other kinds of jumping are disabled in IC, you can enter a Cyrodiil campaign in the usual way.)
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I haven't been killed yet and I'm ready to leave, I usually just jump to Cyrodiil. (While other kinds of jumping are disabled in IC, you can enter a Cyrodiil campaign in the usual way.)

Solid did not know you could do that.

Once in Imperial City it seems I have to find a sewer, jump in and run back to my pact base...by then I am thoroughly killed.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »

Solid did not know you could do that.

Once in Imperial City it seems I have to find a sewer, jump in and run back to my pact base...by then I am thoroughly killed.

Be sure to use the sewer entrance in the city district that is the closest to your base. You can also get a recall stone (forget the exact name) that can port you to your base. These are not the same recall stone you get from Cyrodiil, but one you buy from the merchant in your home base.
  • CycnusX1TheGreat
    At your base, go to tel var vendor and buy something called sigil of imperial retreat. These will take you back to base
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The different districts are connected via doors, so you can go from one to the other. You can’t climb up to any of the platforms from the ground, but once you’ve completed the quest, you’ll find the quest giver inside your home base, not on the platform.

To get back to base and turn in a quest, you can do one of the things people have suggested above, or simply allow yourself to get killed and you’ll be able to respawn on one of the platforms and take the trap door down into your base. You lose half your Telvar stones if you choose this option, though.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At your base, go to tel var vendor and buy something called sigil of imperial retreat. These will take you back to base

Honestly it's pointless to buy this. Just queue up for the empty Cyrodiil campaign and port back into IC after. Saves 10k AP and puts you at the same place + you don't have to worry about someone hitting you and interrupting your port.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • CycnusX1TheGreat

Honestly it's pointless to buy this. Just queue up for the empty Cyrodiil campaign and port back into IC after. Saves 10k AP and puts you at the same place + you don't have to worry about someone hitting you and interrupting your port.

Works fine for me. I have never been interrupted and it avoids the extra load screens of going the other route.