Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Filter + UI Update

Heimdarm
Heimdarm
✭✭✭
Hello! I would like to suggest, request a few ideas for the game, both are very easy to do I think.

The first one is the optional use of a screen color filter for vampires. Sorry I can not express myself better, probably there are better words for this. This thing is already in the game. Check the video I link below. The effect starts at about 6:27, I suggest to start the video from 6:25 to see the complete effect. During the new vampire quest our screen becomes a little darker red. It's very cool and should be a toggle able thing for vampire characters. I can imagine a simple toggle on off button in settings, or a passive skill in the vampire skill line for those who wants to see the whole game world through the eyes of a vampire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLnOfhm2Z4

The second request is very simple. Create some graphical elements for the skill and resource bars. At the moment it's plain simple, very puritan. In almost all games the skill bar has some graphical design elements, like spheres, statues, swords any non-figurative stuff. Probably it would not work well with some add ons, that's why I suggest that this user interface 'upgrade' should be a toggle able thing as well. If someone don't like it, turn it off..

I would also suggest a long requested thing: minimap in a corner. You can also add this as a toggle able, optional thing, so if someone do not want it, turn it off. I always hated installing addons, but since one of the older updates to the game, installing addons is really just a pain in the ass, especially minimaps.
Edited by Heimdarm on May 20, 2021 4:42PM
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not even worth being a vampire at this point because of the skill costs.

and beinga tt stage 1 is a waste of time, since if you want to drink some blood you need to spam bloody maras.

at this point i doubt they will ever touch vamp again, but id preffer if werewolfs got a visual remaster.

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of thiss effect. I'll pass.

Also I kept my one vampire character for rp reasons, I'm not really a min-max guy, I really don't feel any difference between non vamp and stage 1 vamp.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU