The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find people for the trial "Kyne's Aegis" on normal?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Hello!

Where can I find nowadays people for the trial "Kyne's Aegis" on normal? I am a CP 788 DK DPS.

My problem is that I work nightshifts and when my shift is over most people are sleeping.

Using the local in Craglorn usually does not work to find all required people, because after a while someone always quits the group.

Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 20, 2021 1:08PM
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    And yes, I am member of guilds.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You either need to find raid guilds from the guild finder or you ask in Craglorn zone chat and hope for the best. Most trials on normal don't need a full 12-member party anyway (people literally duo them; typically about 9-10 players are enough).
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's getting harder to find Pick up Groups for normal runs on any other Trial that isn't Cloudrest.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with running that trial is that the gear in it is not very popular. So it’s difficult to find many people who want to run it.

You said you are in a few guilds, do they have trial groups? Maybe suggest a new group for people who play at odd hours? There are people overseas, or odd hour jobs who may also be interested.
  • jane_01215
    jane_01215
    ✭✭
    fetito666 wrote: »
    Hello!

Where can I find nowadays people for the trial "Kyne's Aegis" on normal? I am a CP 788 DK DPS.

My problem is that I work nightshifts and when my shift is over most people are sleeping.

Using the local in Craglorn usually does not work to find all required people, because after a while someone always quits the group.

Thank you!

I also play at odd times. I'm on PC NA. May I know which megaserver and platform you are playing on?
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I am on NA. I just want the achievement.

My guild is doing guild runs during the week while I am working.

By the way, how long takes a normal run?

I'd even ask for a day off just to finish this remaining trial.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a discord for trials https://discord.gg/Eb8c2h5
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried the Discord channels and also guilds, but no one wants to do the trial somehow.

Is there another way to find people?

In Craglorn vMoL and nHOF are asked for a lot, but not nKA. :/
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there just a trial group finder?