The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The entire Northern Elsweyr zone is broken

HumbleThaumaturge
HumbleThaumaturge
✭✭✭✭
The entire Northern Elsweyr zone is currently broken (5/18/2021; 12:20 EDT)
- There are 3 dragons spawned at all 3 fighting locations, but they are up in the air hovering non-stop, and do not interact and cannot be damaged.
- All hostiles (beasts and such) in the zone do not attack and cannot be damaged
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just made this report as well, and the same thing is happening in Stonefalls. However, when I travelled out of N.E. and back, the zone was normal again. Possible that I landed in an instance that is not broken.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The entire Northern Elsweyr zone is currently broken (5/18/2021; 12:20 EDT)
    - There are 3 dragons spawned at all 3 fighting locations, but they are up in the air hovering non-stop, and do not interact and cannot be damaged.
    - All hostiles (beasts and such) in the zone do not attack and cannot be damaged

Forgot to mention: All players in Zone are experiencing the same thing, so it's not just a client-side issue
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just made this report as well, and the same thing is happening in Stonefalls. However, when I travelled out of N.E. and back, the zone was normal again. Possible that I landed in an instance that is not broken.

I ported out and back: Got the same broken instance. Did it again: Got a working instance.
  • Mauin
    Mauin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Found a broken instance of Stonefalls. I was going to do some quests on my second account, but... I guess not right now. I was standing beside one of the Nix Hounds for a while there and I couldn't attack it, and it wasn't attacking me. I also couldn't attack a Betty Netch that was nearby, even though those aren't hostile by default.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server? Platform? Just came from N. E. on PC/EU and it looked fine.
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Server? Platform? Just came from N. E. on PC/EU and it looked fine.

See above: One instance was frozen; another instance worked
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know the server is down for maintenance now, but just adding another two cents - I logged out and back in and got an instance of Stonefalls where I could attack mobs, but if I ran past close enough to aggro them they wouldn't pursue, they would fire an attack but otherwise just stand there. If I ran past close enough for them to notice me but not enough to actually aggro, I still went into combat mode and would stay there until I got far away.
    PC NA, CP2000+Character creation is the true endgame.