The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

enjoy no bonus xp

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
As far as I understood, from this forum and chats on the game and discord, some players are happily getting double xp from every source while others are getting no bonus at all.

The players who have the bonus xp enabled have absolutely no idea how they got it, and the ones without any bonus don't know how to activate that bonus xp.

So... what's the point of this event? How does it work? How the rewarded players are selected? Why aren't all players allowed to get this bonus?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be on ZOS' nice list. Those on the naughty list only get double lag.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The point is they looked at their console server traffic, saw it had plummeted and went "oh crap our broken game is bleeding players"

So they rushed out an event. That is also broken. 🙄
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see double xp either. 🙁
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After trying a few random dungeons with no double xp, I decided to quit the game, run tests on game consultant, restart the game with all addons disabled. After that I tried a vet random dungeon... in the finish I still got no double xp.

This is a joke of event.
  • ThoughtRaven
    ThoughtRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    The point is they looked at their console server traffic, saw it had plummeted and went "oh crap our broken game is bleeding players"

You mean to tell me yet another double xp event isn't going to help with player morale when we already know the CP system is getting further nerfed and the results of our grinding will be further trivialized?