The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Moon Sugar Meadow Baandari Camp (in progress)

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
With pretty much nothing to do until June I logged in and jumped on an idea I had for Moon Sugar Meadow. I don't have the resources to build an actual house from the ground up, but I did find the Elsweyr Tents for Crown purchase, and I had some to spare.

First thing I did was port to Rimmen and buy like, 60 trees from the Furnisher. Thankfully they're super affordable. I gave the Meadow a thicker canopy.

xJZRGsb.jpg

Then I chose the location for the camp. The clearing to the left of the entrance had nearby access to a sandy beach so that seemed perfect for settlers.

iZU570E.jpg

I got a couple Riverhold barricade spikes from the Achievement Furnisher to use as gateways, as well as some pillars I salvaged from another house in Reaper's March.

zIkbLA2.jpg

The camp is just four tents. Two small, and one large for the living areas, and a Bazaar tent for the cooking, crafting, business etc. I used a Solitude Platform as a center square piece for gatherings and to fill in empty space. I still need four of the hanging Khajiit Lanterns for the posts.

HcxJmpj.jpg

PT7Igf4.jpg

QMB8dYH.jpg

Behind the Bazaar tent is the path accessing the beach, where the Camp washes clothing and I'm gonna add fishing assets. (Boat is bought with crowns)

UPEdZYh.jpg

- -

There's still a lot I need to place, more ground cover plants, crafting stations and other furniture in the Bazaar tent, some more pieces in the smaller tents. I have to craft or buy all these things though cause my main house is still Sleek Creek. It's just too pretty to scrap for this one. I just really liked the idea of a Camp or small Village nestled inside a thick forest.
Edited by ArchMikem on May 15, 2021 3:16AM
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    891b6949f6466d7d3d9e7ba49f24e61185aaa3cf.png

More work on the camp, which is turning into a bit of a Village now. Found an animated flowering tree in one of the Summerset Furnishers and I made it the camp's centerpiece, hanging a couple more Hakoshae lanterns from it for ambiance. (Thank you to that generous player in Rimmen for offering them to me free of charge after I said I didn't have any Shimmering Sand to give atm)

269d5163161585b8ed10ea56d67dd4b9b4a58132.png

CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely work! I like how you incorporated the Elsweyr tents and created a nice open breezy outpost (no more mouldy walls, hah)! The central square with the tree and the lanterns and the benches looks like a really inviting spot of shade in such a vibrant environment :blush: