The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Missing items from Inventory.

JARTHEGREY
JARTHEGREY
✭✭✭
Yesterday I subscribed to ESO Plus and then had all the rigmarole with the Craft Bag Bug.

While trying to sort it out I was transferring items from other 'toons' into storage and then into the bank in a vain attempt to access and use the items. Long story short - this morning I came to do the daily writs and my stash of Ta Runestones is gone (I had over 100). I suspect there are other missing items that I have not noticed yet.

My questions are thus;
1. Has anyone else noticed missing items? I'm not saying it was down to the Craft Bag Bug - it may have been user error, although I am usually pretty careful when I sell or destroy things.
2. Does anyone know whether it's possible to buy Ta Runestones?

Any help or advice would be grateful. Many thanks.

Edited by JARTHEGREY on May 13, 2021 12:47PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've not noticed anything missing. you can buy runestones from an enchanting merchant, and probably from a guild store (but I haven't tried that)
    Soupy twist
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I've not noticed anything missing. you can buy runestones from an enchanting merchant, and probably from a guild store (but I haven't tried that)

Glamran in Vulkhel Guard only sells Potency Runestones. Unless you are saying there are other merchants (I've tried the Guild Traders) that do sell Ta?

Thanks for the reply anyway, I'll have to persevere.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ta can't be bought from an npc vendor,if you want to buy some it will have to be guild stores or directly from other players. They are very easy to harvest in abundance though.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd check the guild traders first, if you want to buy. If you're on pc/na, send me a mail, and I'll send you a few....thousand. Ta runes are not the hardest thing to find.
  • JARTHEGREY
    JARTHEGREY
    ✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    I'd check the guild traders first, if you want to buy. If you're on pc/na, send me a mail, and I'll send you a few....thousand. Ta runes are not the hardest thing to find.

Thanks very much for the offer, I'm on Xbox EU anyway - but I do appreciate the offer. I take your point that they are easy to find - I was more annoyed that they had diappeared and that other items might have disappeared that I didn't notice. But over the weekend, miraculously the Ta runes turned up in my Craft Bag (+150)

So all's well that ends well.

• SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    JARTHEGREY wrote: »
    JKorr wrote: »

Thanks very much for the offer, I'm on Xbox EU anyway - but I do appreciate the offer. I take your point that they are easy to find - I was more annoyed that they had diappeared and that other items might have disappeared that I didn't notice. But over the weekend, miraculously the Ta runes turned up in my Craft Bag (+150)

So all's well that ends well.

It's the currently unfixed (until the next patch, June 8th) that also afflicts vendors not updating after you sell something unless you do something like L1 > R1 > L1 which then updates the item list visually.

This also occurs in your Craft Bag. You need to switch between Inventory and Craft Bag to update the Craft Bag contents.

Yes, it is a pain. Yes, ZOS knows about it. Yes, they DO have a fix but have decided not to patch the bug because "there is a workaround."

Why? For the same reason they deactivated ALL Monster Sets' second buff in PvP because they reckoned needed to "save Cyrodiil from the evil of procs" immediately and then work on tweaking the Monster Sets "when they get around to it" but not before June 8.

Understand? Right ... neither do I.

:neutral:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"