The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ghost Server PS EU

Spawniaq
Spawniaq
✭✭✭
Hope people come back after new chapter, everyone is stop playing making break and you know why :(
Ps4 / Eu
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EU is still popping, imo. Of course it's not as populated as NA server as i play both but populations always seem to dip before the big chapter update. With the double XP event going on from now through the 20th I'm sure things will start to trend up too.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    EU is still popping, imo. Of course it's not as populated as NA server as i play both but populations always seem to dip before the big chapter update. With the double XP event going on from now through the 20th I'm sure things will start to trend up too.

Probably so, but imagine as a company, the need to have unplanned flash events and constantly increased cash shop pricing to get player population and sales back up due to constant neglect. Surely so many small things that could have been corrected before they accumulated and became huge problems. It's definitely not a sign of success, and it definitely shouldn't be so obvious to the consumer. It truly makes me sad that ESO has been on this trend slope for so long. Seriously, what gives?

Edited by scorpius2k1 on May 13, 2021 9:03PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Probably so, but imagine as a company, the need to have unplanned flash events and constantly increased cash shop pricing to get player population and sales back up due to constant neglect. Surely so many small things that could have been corrected before they accumulated and became huge problems. It's definitely not a sign of success, and it definitely shouldn't be so obvious to the consumer. It truly makes me sad that ESO has been on this trend slope for so long. Seriously, what gives?

I cannot think of an MMORPG out today that I have experienced that did not have events to encourage more gameplay. I have even seen an XP boost before a major expansion to help players leveling up new characters. I expect this is especially helpful since populations slightly decrease when waiting for new content. Morso in other games since they do not release updates as often as ESO seems to do.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

I cannot think of an MMORPG out today that I have experienced that did not have events to encourage more gameplay. I have even seen an XP boost before a major expansion to help players leveling up new characters. I expect this is especially helpful since populations slightly decrease when waiting for new content. Morso in other games since they do not release updates as often as ESO seems to do.

I cannot either, but I can think of one that is forced to do it. That's the difference.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

I cannot either, but I can think of one that is forced to do it. That's the difference.

I am sure there is but unlike ESO I doubt they are one of the top MMORPGs out today. Heck, I have seen games to an event like this that lasted weeks and even a couple months ones which is a strong indication they really had to.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spawniaq wrote: »
    (...) everyone is stop playing (...)
    Ghost?! I'm not sure on what times do you login but I always see loads of players everyday, specially on "prime time".
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game always gets quiet before the big dlc, obviously on console Zeni's screw ups with the last two patches and their refusal to fix them for 8 weeks hasn't helped.

A two week generic event this time of year wouldnt be a bad idea just to give people something to do.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Come to PC!!!....something...something...dark side!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

100 percent agree
    Its a completely different game on PC and I recommend it to everyone.
    Only real reason to play on a console is if you can't afford a good PC (which shouldn't be the problem if you are only interested in playing Eso)or you wanna play local multiplayer games with your friends on the couch.
    Don't fear losing your progress it's worth it.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I've never seen it empty even in my timezone...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Jackey
    Jackey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »

RageFaceNo-5ae79bcd3128340037321cb4.jpg
    PS | EU
  • Lucozade85
    Lucozade85
    ✭✭✭
    It's not surprising given the game is/has been broken on console for best part of 2 months.

I'm definitely playing less as a result.