The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not sure if this is caused by a data glitch but i'll post it anyway

scrosedk
scrosedk
✭✭✭
I have been trying to acquire one LEAD named "Direnni Elegy Loop" for the Ring of Pale Order. I have killed (solo or with other players) Feremuzh like 30 times, but got no sight of any LEADs. About half of the players who killed her with me got the LEAD on 1st blood. This is getting ridiculous, cause nothing like this has ever happened before. Nothing! I collected the Ebon Dwarven Wolf that required17 LEADs in 3 days. I usually got a LEAD of it dropped from a Delve/World Boss after 2-3 kills and none of the previous LEAD took more than 5 kills to drop. Now, NO drop from 30 kills? Did i tumble down a rabbit hole? :o
Most people think Time is just like a river flowing in a single direction silently and unchanged, but it unveiled its totally astonishing truth to me: Time is an ocean in a raging storm...