The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bring Back Specific Queue

Berchelous
Berchelous
✭✭✭✭
Pls.
Edited by Berchelous on May 11, 2021 12:04PM

Bring Back Specific Queue 37 votes

Yes
89% 33 votes
Yes
10% 4 votes
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd rather see a map-specific queue than game mode. Some maps I enjoy much more than others.
    PC NA
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get boring deathmatches to much, nine of ten of matches are deathmatch or chaos ball.
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Get boring deathmatches to much, nine of ten of matches are deathmatch or chaos ball.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572219/best-gamemode-in-battlegrounds/p1

Overwhelmingly large population of people voted for death match as the best game mode.

ZOS don't allow players to select DM, as a result, some people simply ignored "objectives" and play DM by themselves.
    This isn't good for the game.

If the preference of players is so clear, I guess they should at least allow players to have a separated queue for DM.

I want DM, but nine of of ten of my random matches are relic or crazy king.... That's the problem of randomness. You don't want DM but the random queue keeps sending you to DM. I want DM but the random queue keeps sending me to relic.

(Edit: typo)
    Edited by LightYagami on June 2, 2021 1:06AM
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/572219/best-gamemode-in-battlegrounds/p1

Overwhelmingly large population of people voted for death match as the best game mode.

ZOS don't allow players to select DM, as a result, some people simply ignored "objectives" and play DM by themselves.

If the preference of players is so clear, I guess they should at least allow players to have a separated queue for DM.

I want DM, but nine of of ten of my random matches are relic or crazy king.... That's the problem of randomness. You don't want DM but the random queue keeps sending you to DM. I want DM but the random queue keeps sending me to relic.

Would be good to get dmers ut of the objective matches when I get themm they just dmm anyhw, so need one for them.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As that would mean no more group queue the answer is no.

But thanks for an extremely unbiased poll /s
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Would be good to get dmers ut of the objective matches when I get themm they just dmm anyhw, so need one for them.

Exactly. That will be good for both DM players and objectives game mode players. Just give us separated queue for DM please, ZOS.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    As that would mean no more group queue the answer is no.

But thanks for an extremely unbiased poll /s

I think the population could support 4 options:

Group DM
    Group Objective
    Solo DM
    Solo Objective

Frankly, the only issue I foresee is long matchmaking time in the Objective queues, but so be it. That's purely a result of the majority of players getting to play the mode they prefer. They could put the daily BG XP bonus on the objective queues to offset it a bit.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Not having que specifics is horrible.
    This is the only game I know of that forces game modes you don't like onto you.

Dwindling player base. There is your number 1 problem right there. You tell people how they should be playing.
    Literally every other game will let you pick what game mode you want to play. With most even letting you pick the map.

Not ESO. Eso is like you will play the garbage and love it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Waffennacht on June 20, 2021 12:44AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kory
    Kory
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just imagining a developer staring at these kinds of threads like he/she doesn't comprehend what's being said and requested for here :D Is this truly too much to ask for?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Group queue - dm
    Solo queue - random
    Make it so
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    Group queue - dm
    Solo queue - random
    Make it so

is there any difference between solo and group BG? Because somehow it's not felt if you play a few solo here or there :| and I'm 97% sure that even solo, he can put you in a game against the team
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    They shouldn't be telling people what game modes to play. I think its intentional predatory practice to force people to spend more time playing. I mean think about it. They use the same techniques all over this game.