The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weapon Swap Bug

iFilthyRich
iFilthyRich
Soul Shriven
I'm getting a weapon swap bug randomly while playing. My character gets bugged out and I can not block or swap weapons. I'm assuming this is a rare bug. The friends that I play with never get this bug. It seems to happen when I'm casting a lot of abilities and swapping weapons in a group fight in battlegrounds. I tried going sneak, running out of stam and mag, reloading UI, suiciding over and over and nothing seems to fix it when it happens. When I get out of the battlegrounds match, it goes back to normal and I can swap weapons again. The bug seems to happen more on my sorc because I'm swapping weapons frequently.
  • YOB
    YOB
    ✭✭✭
    Plz fix this, its Unplayable do I have to log everytime this happens this has been going since Morrowind but at least at that time it was very rare, now Im getting this bug every 20 minutes or so

dl6mz28tklcx.png