The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bootcamp extra requirements ?

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all ,

I have a mac and play on osx however these days it constantly crashes and zos is not fixing it.

I just installed bootcamp on the windows partition.
Will i be able to play it on same graphics and levels of performance (but without crashes ?)

Or , do i need to have external or internal hardware or software installed to be able to have the respectable performance and graphics in order to be able to play.

So simply put: is installing bootcamp and playing eso on it enough to play with similar performance ?

Or do i need to invest in other stuff besides the bootcamp partition in order to play on a similar level as my mac os ?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    No one ?
  • Xcaliburn
    Xcaliburn
    Soul Shriven
    I installed bootcamp on the internal disk same as the mac partition, bootcamp will help you split the original partition.
    remember that you will need at least 160GB to install the game after windows is installed, so make sure that when splitting your partition you reserve enough space for the windows partition.
    So in the end I am using exactly the same hardware in windows tha ti was using in MacOS
    after installing the game I had to adjust the video settings all over again, but from what i can see I seem to have even better performance in bootcamp with windows then what I had in MacOS
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eMKa8 wrote: »
    Hi all ,

I have a mac and play on osx however these days it constantly crashes and zos is not fixing it.

I just installed bootcamp on the windows partition.
    Will i be able to play it on same graphics and levels of performance (but without crashes ?)

Or , do i need to have external or internal hardware or software installed to be able to have the respectable performance and graphics in order to be able to play.

So simply put: is installing bootcamp and playing eso on it enough to play with similar performance ?

Or do i need to invest in other stuff besides the bootcamp partition in order to play on a similar level as my mac os ?

For me it is much better. No messing required.