The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Trial Ever!!!!!?? 2. Boss HM Rockgrove 59% so far :D

Extrawelt
Extrawelt
✭✭✭
Finally after years a nice Trial! Here i´ll show you the second HM Boss, wich has a ton of mechanics. The amount of movement, dmg, coordination and communication that you need is awesome and perfectly balanced for progress raiders! Even if a lot of pve porgress players are upset about it :D I personally love it to need more then a couple of weeks to do a triple .... like aegis for example -.-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLAj4qSokT8
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't imagine how long this fight is supposed to take, if the bosses have the "bullet sponge" level of health. The speed run is 30 minutes, right?
  • Extrawelt
    Extrawelt
    ✭✭✭
    jep 30 mins
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah the new raid looks great so far.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great trial, terrible reward
  • IneedaDollar
    IneedaDollar
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine how long this fight is supposed to take, if the bosses have the "bullet sponge" level of health. The speed run is 30 minutes, right?

I would be actually happy about a triple with serious damage requirements.
    Playing aggressive setups and strategies is far more interesting than going for triple cheese strategies.
    Edited by IneedaDollar on May 14, 2021 8:14AM