The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

eso+ statue on a PC help

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
I did this last month but can't figure out how to get my eso+ statue out of my collectables and into my house. I know it's going to be something easy but for the life of me can't figure it out. If I click on it, all it says is link to chat. I thought maybe it's because I have another collectable and didn't realize it so I went to an my other inn room that's empty and it doesn't work there either. I've searched online for answers and can't find anything.
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 4:51PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to enter the Housing Editor from inside the home you want to place it in. If you have the default keybinds hit F5 inside your home, then R, then browse the category options to find the status under Gallery and place it.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    You need to place it as you would any other furnishing. In the housing editor your statuette will be under Gallery -> ESO Plus

Thank you. I just needed a hint. :)