The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clarification on Combat Pets for Consoles

Rugby_hook
Rugby_hook
✭✭✭
I know on PC there are options to control a pet whether you are using a keyboard/mouse or a controller. When I try the PC controller commands (L3 +R3 & Right or left paddle) it doesn't seem to work. Are there different commands for console than a PC using a controller? If so, does anyone know what they are or are we stuck with just heavy attacking to direct the pets? If this is the case (which it seems to be), I hope this gets changed when the new chapter comes out next month otherwise having the companions tank won't be useful since you will have to initially get agro and then wait for the companion to charge in and taunt. In the blackwood preview event, they made it sound like there was a way to command pets on console, but I haven't seen an official declaration of how to do so (they said they weren't positive and would post the info after the event). @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by Rugby_hook on May 7, 2021 3:01PM