The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proc heals

Noctus
Noctus
✭✭✭✭✭
that ppl complain about proc dmg and not proc heals shows the mentality of many ppl in the forum.... "nerf anything that kills me but dont touch things that lets me survive" :(

im not defending anything but it is pretty obvious that defensive procs are worse than dmg procs since they cant be avoided or stopped like u could with aurorans and icy conjurer etc.

i just want to raise awareness that its not just dmg procs or procs generally that needs balancing.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we have dmg dealing proc-sets, then it makes sense to have healing & sustain proc sets. I think that those 2 exist to counter each other.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we have dmg dealing proc-sets, then it makes sense to have healing & sustain proc sets. I think that those 2 exist to counter each other.

I believe the OP's point is that the defensive/healing/sustain ones cannot be directly countered. (blocked, dodged, etc.)
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »

I believe the OP's point is that the defensive/healing/sustain ones cannot be directly countered. (blocked, dodged, etc.)

yes and this is why in most cases the defensive ones are even worse but noone points that out since ppl just look at their kill feed and thats it
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP is right, defensive procs "play the game for you" just as much as damage procs. Ban Earthgore.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh
    Everyone complains about engine guardian
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile