The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chapel of Zenithar Bundle (Only Zenithar...for now?)

TonyRockaroni
TonyRockaroni
✭✭✭✭✭
pufbgq1jty36.png

So this bundle dedicated to Zenthar has been datamined. But my question is....think we'll see bundles, or at least statues, of the other divines soon, or eventually?
Totally not biased towards any in particular just cause I love dragons. *cough*

87a4tmepvtai.png
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t see why not. If we have had a Dibella, and now Zenithar, to me it wouldn’t make sense to include the other six Divines. I’m all for ZOS adding more things to the bundles too: more courtyard statues, fountains, structural pieces. Small items too like special Sigils, books, incense, things of that nature. More banners, rugs, drapes, and such are, of course, always welcome.

Something I’d like to see in particular is the addition of knight, or clergy house guests to accompany these bundles. As well as maybe dedicated music boxes, or even stained glass from the base game on the luxury furnisher?
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to see a bit more trinimac
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It probably depends on when we get those assets made for the game. The Chapel of Zenithar is in Leyawiin, so this is design work done for the Chapter, like most of the Housing stuff we'll see this year.

Like, if we were getting Skingard instead of Leyawiin, we'd have the Chapel of Julianos pack instead, because his Chapel is in Skingrad.
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so lone as we got more daedric ones to.
    i need my tenticle statue of hemerous mora
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope so. I've been wanting a statue of Kynareth to match the one of Azura from the Stormhaven achievement since housing was added to the game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really on topic wholly but StabbityDoom said she'd like to see more of Trinimac. I just haven't been able to get that song out of my head, https://youtu.be/obvSFWvgBhg
    Martham Reeves and the Vandellas - Jimmy Mack.
    I just need to see a version of this done with Trinimac instead of Jimmy Mack.
    Hopefully it's not some kind of copyright infringement but it would be fun to have a version of it.
    On topic, would really want to see the other divines explored more with unique artifacts, ornaments and statues and/or antiquities related to them. I can't say one would be more important than another because they all go together really.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    so lone as we got more daedric ones to.
    i need my tenticle statue of hemerous mora

I've seen some UHMAZING player hermy moras.

@theimperfect great, now that's stuck in my head! LOL!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeal of Zenithar Event Testing
    A brand-new event comes to ESO! Zeal of Zenithar honors the Tamrielic god of commerce and hard work, and during this blessed time of year you can earn extra rewards by engaging in those activities! There's a lot to this event, so let's get started.
    To begin, you can pick up the introductory quest "The Unrefusable Offer" from Amminus Varo at the new Belkarth festival grounds (or get the free quest starter from the Crown Store). A helpful portal is at every Impresario tent to take you straight to the city if you don't know the way.
    This quest helps onramp newer players into some of the activities highlighted by the event, providing tutorial refreshers where needed.
    Once completed, you may then pick up the single daily quest associated with the event, "Honest Toil", and complete any single one of the activities listed for daily three Event Tickets and a gold-quality Zenithar's Sublime Parcel reward box.
    You have a chance to earn additional purple-quality Zenithar's Delightful Parcels by completing the following activities:
    A box from completing the introductory quest, both the first time and on subsequent years if you prefer to complete it again.
    A guaranteed box for completing any Master Writ.
    A guaranteed box for the first daily Crafting Writ, per account, that you complete each day (no pressure to do all of them a guarjillion times on all your alts)
    A guaranteed box for defeating a world boss (skull and crossed swords icons on your map) or world events (dolmens, harrowstorms, geysers, dragons, etc.) while grouped with someone who is in at least one of your guilds.
    A chance when conquering each round of a group-based arena challenge (such as Dragonstar or Blackrose Prison) while grouped with someone who is in at least one of your guilds. The final round's reward chest has a guaranteed parcel.
    Or if you're not interested in hard work, Akatosh forbid, a small chance to steal parcels from hard-working Tamrielic citizens through pickpocketing, strongboxes, or thieves' troves.
    Parcels have a chance to contain the following, with gold-quality ones having higher drop chances and more loot in general:
    A tradeable outfit style page for the new High Rock Spellsword Armor.
    Durable crafting materials, provisioning ingredients, alchemy reagents, runestones, or a motif style item.
    Crafting boosters, with a very small chance of a gold-tier booster or a research time scroll.
    Furnishing or provisioning recipes
    Repair kits, siege repair kits, or a small chance for an Impresario Group Repair Kit.
    Treasure Maps, Survey Reports, Imperial City vault keys, Companion gear, or a random currency pouch.
    The random currency pouch can contain either gold or Tel Var stones; there is an extremely small chance that this is a jackpot amount that gives you 100,000 of the associated currency!
    This jackpot is not modified by any Champion Point or other passives that affect currency gain.
    Furthermore, during this event, the following global effects are in place:
    Wayshrine travel costs are reduced by 75%. Happy traveling!
    Repair costs on vendors are reduced by 50%.
    Crafting Inspiration gain from all sources is increased by 100%.
    Vendor prices across Tamriel are reduced by 10%.
    These include:
    Vendors that sell items for Gold, AP, or Tel Var stones, including the Golden Vendor.
    Houses purchasable for Gold.
    These do NOT include:
    Bag or Bank Space upgrades
    Currency vendors that do not sell things for Gold, AP, or Tel Var
    Guild Traders, whether it be for reserving their services, collecting from sales, or anything else.
    New rare social and combat wilderness encounters are peppered throughout Tamriel for you to find, related to Zeal of Zenithar.
    The Impresario will offer all three Soulfire Dragon Illusion pet fragments, and all three fragments for the Aurelic Quasigriff to complete this season's morph. She will also carry bound versions of the High Rock Spellsword Armor style pages for 5 tickets each.