The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted from the server, multiple times.

vapandreiub17_ESO
What the actual hell is happening? Since yesterday's maintenance, I can't play the game properly as I'm being "Booted from the server" for no reason at all. It also happened two times in a row. I was buying stuff from the guildstore, BAM - BOOTED. Of course I couldn't log in again.. but when I did get in game I though I shouldn't buy stuff anymore since it's bugged, but instead level up my alchemy. A few minutes in.. BOOTED.

Now I don't know why it's happening, but I would like it to stop.
Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on May 4, 2021 12:10PM
  • Niblix
    Niblix
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Maybe we need to buy crowns or something to get put on the 'good' list.
  • vapandreiub17_ESO
    Niblix wrote: »
    Same here. Maybe we need to buy crowns or something to get put on the 'good' list.

Well, I bought crowns and got eso+ too. Not enough prolly, lol.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vapandreiub17_ESO

Rebooting your home router can help if these disconnections are happening often enough that the game is becoming unplayable. If there is a specific zone where you get disconnected, try traveling to a different area to see if performance improves.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Displaced_Salad
    Displaced_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    This issue has occurred on a fairly regular basis for me since the jubilee event, on both megaservers. No particular zone, character or class and has in fact, just happened again although the server appears to be acting up as well. Somehow doubt router issues are the culprit here.
    I_CraftwithPntButter: 2023 is the year your supposed to be doing better , remember ? Advice for the future : com·mu·ni·ca·tion (noun)the imparting or exchanging of information or news.KlauthWarthog: Well, they can definitely measure fun on their spreadsheets, otherwise they would not be able to nerf it so consistently.
  • vapandreiub17_ESO
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @vapandreiub17_ESO

Rebooting your home router can help if these disconnections are happening often enough that the game is becoming unplayable. If there is a specific zone where you get disconnected, try traveling to a different area to see if performance improves.

It would be nice if you were actually interesting in finding out why this happens and having it fixed.